ilvl scaled BGs

Battlegrounds
having a separate que for ilvl scaled bgs at max levels. thats the only way to make BGs more casual friendly. You could implement less conquest points for ilvl scaled bgs to award players who que up for non-scaled bgs.

Or the other option is scaling ilvl per Honor level. (to reward honor grinders.)
ilvl is already scaled. Dev said there was scaling magic and drew us a picture on twitter. Google it.
Definitely scales.

The low gear/high ilvl Azerite pieces can be kind of abused.... but gear doesn’t matter as much as people think it does in BGs
11/14/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Jdpp
ilvl is already scaled. Dev said there was scaling magic and drew us a picture on twitter. Google it.

HPs and dps shows they arent scaled at all
11/14/2018 11:06 AMPosted by Imadragon
Definitely scales.

The low gear/high ilvl Azerite pieces can be kind of abused.... but gear doesn’t matter as much as people think it does in BGs
This I have noticed lower hp people tend to hit harder. a bit
11/14/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Romanajapan
11/14/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Jdpp

The dps you see, isn't what you actually hit the higher ilvl for. This has been tested.
11/14/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Jugajr
11/14/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Romanajapan

The dps you see, isn't what you actually hit the higher ilvl for. This has been tested.

Yep.

Romana grab a friend with a large gear gap. Unequipping gear doesn't count since the game looks at your highest possible item level in your bank and bags. Grab a fresh 120 in greens at 280 and duel a 350 player. Hit them with any ability. Read the number on your screen and tell them to read you the number on their screen. You will see two completely different numbers.

Item level scaling in Legion existed on the front end. In BFA its on the backend and hidden.

The arena forums figured out a month or two ago that you can equip high item level azerite pieces and equip leveling greens on everything else to bring their item level down to 300 ish. Then put the rest of their good gear in void storage. Go into arena and one shot people.
11/14/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Jdpp
The arena forums figured out a month or two ago that you can equip high item level azerite pieces and equip leveling greens on everything else to bring their item level down to 300 ish. Then put the rest of their good gear in void storage. Go into arena and one shot people.

Do people actually do this? Anyone I look up has full gear on
https://clips.twitch.tv/BadBlatantSoymilkDerp
11/14/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Romanajapan
make BGs more casual friendly.

no

get gud baddie
123k sounds like a bug... that's my entire health lol
11/14/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Solanar
make BGs more casual friendly.

no

get gud baddie

you sound like an alliance who just switched to horde for the win. join them if you cant beat them right?? ><
11/14/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Romanajapan
11/14/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Solanar

no

get gud baddie

you sound like an alliance who just switched to horde for the win. join them if you cant beat them right?? ><

Your gear is fine for randoms. Keep capping points and collect that CP gear
11/14/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Jugajr
11/14/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Jdpp

Do people actually do this? Anyone I look up has full gear on

Blizz claims to have fixed this. I haven't actually tested it after the fix, but I have to believe more people would be using it if it still worked.
having a separate que for ilvl scaled bgs at max levels. thats the only way to make BGs more casual friendly.

this would increase the queue time. but also, bgs are already casual friendly, noobs and experienced players are already in separate queues. the only way to make it more casual friendly is to not have any human opponents and just fill the enemy team with AI bots, which they are already doing in an upcoming brawl.