Game is dead?

General Discussion
Search for keys in lfg nothing but sale ads

Search for RBG groups only 2 listings.

The game over all feels less “alive” than before back in wotlk and mop.

Hopefully next patch changes that. Can’t wait.
That's because around at least 8-9 million more people were playing back in wotlk and mop
11/15/2018 12:18 AMPosted by Humanìty
Search for keys in lfg nothing but sale ads

Search for RBG groups only 2 listings.

The game over all feels less “alive” than before back in wotlk and mop.

Hopefully next patch changes that. Can’t wait.

I seem to only find NPC's in the major cities these days. Weird, isn't it?
Er, it's 3 AM on a weekday. Are these results from searching at 7 pm on a Saturday, or 20 minutes ago?
Cause school is back in session for the youngsters supposedly.
It's 2:28 server time on Sargeras on a weekday.
Rbg groups are usually better later on the realm but on a typical weekday...it goes either way.

That said, I'm on Sargeras right now and there's 7 groups. May go down to 2 as they fill but give it a few min and refresh. There tends to be a lot more on the weekend.
11/15/2018 12:26 AMPosted by Korgara
Er, it's 3 AM on a weekday. Are these results from searching at 7 pm on a Saturday, or 20 minutes ago?

I’m online 24/7 this pretty much the case all of last 12 hours
11/15/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Humanìty
11/15/2018 12:26 AMPosted by Korgara

I mean..if you don't want to wait for a group listing there's always the option to make a group yourself?
11/15/2018 12:35 AMPosted by Sylvie
11/15/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Humanìty

I mean..if you don't want to wait for a group listing there's always the option to make a group yourself?

I have. Barely anyone Qing.

I’m telling you man it’s not the same feeling. The game just felt so ALIVE it was like stepping into an alternate universe and now it just feels like a mere single player game
This game has about 1/10 the amount of subs that it used to have at its peak. 10%.
Every. Single. Night.
11/15/2018 12:50 AMPosted by Momimfotm
Every. Single. Night.

Oh, the Humanity!

...right?
11/15/2018 12:43 AMPosted by Syraldori
This game has about 1/10 the amount of subs that it used to have at its peak. 10%.

And any other MMO would do anything to have as much people as that 10%. MMOs in general are a dying breed. But I don't think WoW is dying. WoW will not die from lack of people playing but more so from Blizzard running out of a story to tell.
11/15/2018 12:43 AMPosted by Syraldori

And yet it’s still the most popular MMO.
raider io killed the casuals willingness to participate in M+ and probably only do raids, like I do.