BEs are HEs

General Discussion
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Such great "bonds" that Lor'themar was negotiating re-joining the Alliance in MoP. LoL.

Blood Elves are egotistical, arrogant and vain. They needed the Humans to save their sorry butts (and needed the Draenei too!) countless times but never returned the favor. Glad they're not Alliance, to be honest.

I know it is difficult for you to comprehend actually storytelling, but i'll try for your sake.

Lor'themar, as well as -every Horde leader- was seeking a way out from Garrosh. Vol'jin and Baine began their rebellion while others were ignoring Garrosh's commands. Lor'themar, seeking protection for his people against the madman, was considering using the Alliance for protection against him. This backfired, so Lor'themar decided to join forces with Vol'jin and put an end to Garrosh themselves.

But yes...typical fanbois like you would only see "Lol he wanted to leave!", because...that is the extent of any capacity of mental processing you can muster, aye?

Oh wow, insults, guess I shouldn't have expected more.

If anything you prove my point, great "bonds" the Blood Elves have when they turn to the Alliance before they tried going to Vol'jin and the rest of the Horde, lol.

Your Alliance hatred is blinding you boy.
11/15/2018 07:46 AMPosted by Ayaani

I know it is difficult for you to comprehend actually storytelling, but i'll try for your sake.

Lor'themar, as well as -every Horde leader- was seeking a way out from Garrosh. Vol'jin and Baine began their rebellion while others were ignoring Garrosh's commands. Lor'themar, seeking protection for his people against the madman, was considering using the Alliance for protection against him. This backfired, so Lor'themar decided to join forces with Vol'jin and put an end to Garrosh themselves.

But yes...typical fanbois like you would only see "Lol he wanted to leave!", because...that is the extent of any capacity of mental processing you can muster, aye?

If anything you prove my point, great "bonds" the Blood Elves have when they turn to the Alliance before they tried going to Vol'jin and the rest of the Horde, lol.

There seems to be something about Alliance and Paladins that breeds thickheadedness....

Vol'jins rebellion started after the entire debacle, which is when Lor'themar went to assist. Before that, Lor'themar gathered the Bloodelf forces to deal with the Thunder King.

But...continue to try and spout your little insults in a desperate attempt to play up your concept of fandom :).
Blood Elves were a stupid idea that shouldn't have happened, now the idea of yet another elf race (high elves) just seems ridiculous.

There seems to be something about Alliance and Paladins that breeds thickheadedness....

Vol'jins rebellion started after the entire debacle, which is when Lor'themar went to assist. Before that, Lor'themar gathered the Bloodelf forces to deal with the Thunder King.

But...continue to try and spout your little insults in a desperate attempt to play up your concept of fandom :).

I literally didn't insult you once. You however, have been insulting me since the start.

You have fun debating with yourself since it seems you cannot accept the fact that someone has a different opinion.