360 Assassin LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking to fill core spot with mature, like minded peeps for H raid progression (currently 6/8), and mythic + keys. Evenings open transfer no problem.
<Worgen and Worgen LLP>
[US] Alliance - Ravencrest / Uldaman server group
Currently 8/8N 6/8H
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ravencrest/Worgen+and+Worgen+LLP

Raid times are:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8:00PM EST - 11:00PM EST

We are a Semi-Hardcore raid guild that still like to have fun. That being said when it comes to raid time we expect everyone to be on time and focused to push for progression.
We have a high demand for:
Disc Priest
Holy Pally ( with Ret Spec)
Ret Paladin ( with Holy Spec)
Brewmaster Monk
Rogues

Even if your class is not listed and you are interested in progression raiding contact me.
You can reply here or reach me on BNET @ Grave#11820 or Discord @ xXxGravexXx#0991
Or you can /who Worgen and Worgen on server and ask to speak to an officer.
<Assimilation> is a semi-hardcore raiding team on Illidan-US. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. Please visit our website for more info or reach out to one of our officers listed below.

- High Demand DPS Class Openings:
BM/MM Hunter
Ele Shaman
WW Monk
Warlock
Ret Pally
Balance Druid
Mage

- High Demand Healer Class Openings:
MW Monk
Holy Pally

- High Demand OT Openings:
Guardian Druid
Brewmaster Monk
Prot Pally
Veng DH

- Warcraftlogs history is required.
- Item level requirement: 355+ with 22+ neck traits.

Current Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WzdFa3629HBpbyMP

You can apply at: https://assimilationwow.enjin.com/ under the Guild Application section.

- Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST (9-12PM server).

- Battle Tag Contact Info:
Officer - Legendary#1428
GM - Zedorno#1340
Legend (renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused its goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader and a few former raiders from Vision & Synthesis.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales) 3/8M
- Mages, Warlocks, Hunters, Spriests, Balance druid highly desired.

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales) 2/8M, 0% Vek wipe!
- Open recruitment for now but need 1 Rogue and 1 Warlock.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll try get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier. (I used to recruit for Synthesis who I helped push from 129 to 48 during Legion if you need my recruiting credentials and helped get buyers to earn the guild millions in ABT sales before CE/Mounts went away). I also run the larger recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
Hey if you are looking for a semihardcore group that has the mindset of "raiding with the bois," then I would love to have a chat with you. We have build an amazing community and at the moment are 7/8H looking to push CE in coming tiers.

We raid t/th/sun from 9PM-12AM PST

If you would like to talk, feel free to add me:
Hamfull#1538
<Prompt Critical> is a well established, drama free horde raiding guild on Draenor-US. We raid on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 5:45 pm to 9 pm Pacific Standard Time, as well as doing countless activities together outside of scheduled raid times.

Expectations are that prospective members know their class, show up on time, maintain a good attitude during raids, and be a decent human being. We care that you are a fast learner, team player, and can follow directions.

We do NOT have required attendance, but raiders who have regular attendance (2 out of the last 3 raid nights) get first roll on loot for their designated main specs. This means folks who have to work on 1 raid night a week are not penalized for having jobs.

To apply to our guild, contact Poxal-Draenor at btag Intaka#1814 in the game, or Rageone-Draenor at btag StackAtk#1465 and we can discuss your experience, and your goals. You can raid with us cross server while we decide if it's a good fit for everyone involved.

We believe we offer something unique in WoW. A group of people who do more than just raid together for loot."
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hi Gut, we're looking to add a few more DPS to our team. We've been around for 5+ years, and above all else we're looking to have fun. We're promising AoTC every tier, but on a lighter/relaxed schedule. We still want competitive players, but those who maybe don't have time to donate 30 hours a week to WoW anymore. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Add me, lets talk!

Hello everyone, and thank you for checking out this post. TAINTEDGUARDIANS, has been around for 5+ years and we're looking to solidify our raiding roster for Uldir progression!! 5/8 Heroic 8/8 Normal ATM!Beef#12743 is my B-Tag.

We raid Friday, and Saturdays 7pm to 10pm CST. The main goal is to clear AoTC in a timely manner. IF we have 20 members who would like to do a little mythic we will, but that's not the primary goal.

What the guild offers you.

• Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.
  • AoTC every tier with the possibility of doing a little more.
  • Mythic plus groups!
  • Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.
  • Laid back atmosphere - the #1 thing we look for above all else in recruits is personality. Most of us are around 30, and we work full time so we're looking to enjoy our time on the game because that's what is most important. This is a game after all.
  • What we expect from our raiders.

• Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you're making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.
  • Preperation/Class knowledge - We're not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you're playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it's more of a courtesy to everyone else.
  • The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we're not a pg13 guild. If you know you're easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We'll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you're standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.
  • Current Recruitment Needs!!

• Ranged DPS - HIGH Priority
  • Melee DPS - HIGH Priority
  • Tank - FULL
  • Heals - FULL
  • Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I'm not really much of writer, and I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!
    Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
    Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Currently 8/8H 1/8M

Tuatha#1661
    <Add us on Grindr> US-Zul'jin is a new and expanding guild looking for aspiring members! Welcoming all who demonstrate and express their knowledge, charisma, and generosity to better develop the guild and individuals. Experienced or new, it does not matter! We can teach you all that is needed to know.
    Progression:
    8/8N
    5/8H
    1/8M

Guild Raiding Aspirations: We are trying to get Cutting Edge for each tier by running through Mythic. We believe that this is done easily with an accountability mind set throughout the raid. So every raider and officer is expected to hold the same expectations come into each raid. We strive on giving constructive criticism throughout raids to help people improve and show up in the best way that they can!

Raid Times and Dates: Monday/Friday from 10pm-1am EST.

Attendance: All Raid members and trials are expected to keep a 90%+ Raid Attendance, obviously because we know real life comes into play sometimes, we do request at least a 24 hour notice to your absence.

Food and Flask: We will provide Cauldrons and feast when we can, with that being said we do hope that the guild will help supply the guild bank so we can keep up with the cauldrons and feast. If the guild bank is out of mats come raid time, everyone is expected to bring their own flask/food for that raid night.

We do take casuals as well, we do love to have banter and slander with everyone. Jokes and sarcasm make everything better!

Our guild takes into consideration strong individuals who express the want of being in the guild/raid even if not per-say needed.

Application Website: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2QFAYLo63zSahXBo92s5cveXvtpG_4Nu-NKt0D0ceg-l5ew/viewform?usp=sf_link

Contact Info:
    Bnet: Seri#11129
    Disc: Silunani#9709
    Bnet: Sol#1994
    Disc: Baalek#5813
    Hey there :)

<Blood Right> (8/8N - 3/8H) is a social and raiding community on Proudmoore (US) looking for more members to join us on our guild adventures. Created in early 2010, the goal of this guild is to provide a fun and family style environment where players aren’t simply numbers or tools to raid, but rather close comrades in battle and greater partners in crime. We are not simply looking for good players, but good people as well.

We offer a casual heroic group for those who cannot or do not want to commit to a hardcore raid environment. Our group is intended for players seeking out a low stress raiding environment that does not exclude anyone. This is a perfect place for people new or returning to raiding, inconsistent schedules, or those who want a relaxed raiding atmosphere. We do not have a strict attendance policy, come when you can!

Raid Nights:
    Wednesday 8-11pm EST
    Monday 8-11pm EST

Roles of Interest:
    Ranged DPS
    Tank

Point of Contact:
    Calacat - Guild Master
    Calaphrinie#1592

Happy gaming all!
    <Picnic in Purgatory>[H] [Area 52] is a new and exciting Horde guild.
    If you are in search of a community full of dedicated, talented, and most important; fun natured individuals who aim to tackle Mythic Raiding content in Battle for Azeroth, look no further!
    We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.

Why PnP?

We have an extremely experienced and knowledgeable roster of players, many of which have been participating in end-game raiding content for over a decade. Our raid leaders are some of the best in the business! We value your time, so rest assured, PnP's highly prepared and effective leadership make the most of each moment with, clear, concise communication and well-researched strategies.

We have an active discord where our members meet daily to organize Mythic + content, World Quests, discuss builds and play styles, or just hang out, share stories, listen to music, and develop new and meaningful relationships with like-minded people!

Prepared to Picnic in Purgatory?

Our community is always open to players who value honesty, respect, communication, determination, and above all, comradery*

Our Mythic Raid team is currently recruiting:
    1 Melee DPS
    1 Ranged DPS

Contact information:

Kalki#11116
    Illuminatus#1347
    Luna#14515
    The Verdish Empire- Moonguard is a social raiding guild recruiting all levels! We raid casually on Thursdays at 10pm CST and looking to add another day. We are new and looking to fill our ranks! If there is anything you want to get started in the guild let me know! We have several members also interested in pvp and do that from time to time. All levels and interests are welcome to join!

We are especially looking for people to join our raids. We are casual, so attendance is not mandatory. We raid starting at 10pm CST and I am looking at getting another day set up so we can have a day for progress and one for farm. I hope we can progress eventually to mythic level content. We are looking for people of all classes to join. This is casual, but I do want to progress. Attendance is not mandatory, but coming to raid prepared is. By this I mean please research your class and fights.

Ultimately, this is a game and I want anybody who joins us to have fun playing it. I have been in hardcore guilds before and raiding became another job and I did not have the time or energy for that. I do want to progress, but I am not having a race. Anybody who joins my guild I want them to enjoy themselves. Feel free to add me on BNet if you have any questions!

-Jumpernickel
    BNET: Kayla#1755
    Han Shot First is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don't like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 6/8 Heroic, 2/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push mythic progression and ideally cutting edge next tier.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues-Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core, but as far as strict needs are as follow: Any exceptional tanks, Healers (Priest, MW, Shaman), DPS wise; Warlock, Rogue, Monk, Paladin, Warrior, DH. But I do repeat, we are accepting all exceptional players.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server for Uldir and get better each tier within both the server and within the U.S.

Do you allow off server raiders? No, for trialing yes but after that no you must be within the guild, on the server.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag me(GM) Kreda#1892 or my recruiter Outlaw#1723.
    Hi Guts

We could use another rogue for one of our heroic groups. We’re an alliance guild on Uther/Runetotem connected real and we have an incredibly active community in and outside of raids. We’re running two heroic raids (46 raiders) and do a normal clear for alts or f&f on a off night. Please feel to pm me through bnet or our discord if interested.

[A] Ascendance 1/8M, 7/8H - Uther/Runetotem
    • Main Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8pm - 10pm PST
    • Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

RID: Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
    <Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
    We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
    • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
    • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
    Uldir
    • Normal: 8/8
    • Heroic: 7/8
    • Mythic: 0/8

Current Needs
    • DPS - [HIGH] Ranged Preferred
    • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Or Disc/Holy Priest Preferred! Competent DPS OS is a plus.

Contact
    Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
    • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
    • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
    Website - https://faceroll.org
    Hey buddy, we're looking for a few more DPS to fill out our roster. I'll drop the copy pasta below, have a read through it! Hope to hear from you soon

Who We Are
    <Blue Raid Shoes> is a Mythic progression guild on Hyjal-US established towards the end of Legion.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years. We raid 3 nights a week, and pride ourselves on an active community that actively pushes keys, does PvP, or plays other games on off nights.

Our goal is nothing short of Cutting Edge in each tier while maintaining an enjoyable raid environment.

Current Progression
    Right now we’re sitting at 7/8 Heroic bosses done, with the server first kills of Taloc and Mother.

Raid Times
    Tuesday: 8-11 Eastern
    Wednesday: 8-11 Eastern
    Thursday: 8-11 Eastern

Recruitment
    We are currently looking for a healer and some DPS for Mythic progression. All players who have a good mindset and want to kill bosses as part of a team are welcome to get in touch

Guild Master:
    Carrn#1452 (BNet); Carrn#9487 (Discord)

Officers:
    Fretz#1296 (BNet); Muhlbeans#8301 (Discord)
    Kylisse#1497 (BNet); Kylisse#0197 (Discord)
    Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
    • Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
    • Weekend Raiding (see times below)
    • Adult/mature guild (18+) - most of us are working adults
    • A more casual environment
    • New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
    • Returning or new player(s) friendly
    • Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
    • Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
    • 1 Tank (open to any class)
    • 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
    • 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
    • 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
    • 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
    • Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
    • Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!