373 BM Hunter LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi ALL,

I am a ilvl 373 BM Hunter looking for a Mythic guild. I am currently on Mal'Ganis and will consider other servers. I am looking for a guild that currently is 3/8 Mythic or better and raids 2-4 days a week between 7pm-12am EST. Contact me ingame or by BattleNet: Bubblyy#1296

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6CvbY1NJqpy3B4AR/
<Deadbeat Dads>
<NA> <H> <Zul'Jin>
Deadbeat Dads has existed in some capacity or form since 2009. Originating on Kargath Alliance in November of 2009 as Reconstructed, we have now become the Horde guild Deadbeat Dads of Zul’Jin. We have withstood the tests of time for one simple reason, friendship. It is the core value of everything we do here at Deadbeat Dads. In a game with many raiding options, players are often inclined to “see if the grass is greener” for many reasons (progression, attendance issues, raid environment etc.). We have found that this is minimalized and reduced when people are surrounded by those they consider friends. We are loyal to one another, and as a result the guild.

It is a privilege to enjoy our community and the bonds of friendships it offers. If you think you could be a dynamic piece of our team and family, feel free to apply or contact us. We are always excited by the opportunity to add more quality people to the equation.

Raiding Teams

Deadbeat Dads is currently the home of two progression raiding teams, for sake of ease we call them the MTW Team, and TS Team.

MTW Team:

Raid Schedule:Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:00-12:00 PM EST
Current Progression:8/8H, 4/8M
Points of Contact: PureEvil#1263
Team Goal:Cutting Edge, server top 5, and US top 100 (or better)
Trial Period:2 weeks minimum
Where to apply:Please add our Battletags and talk to us directly or fill out an application on our website.
Current Recruitment Needs:2 Warlocks/Mages/Hunters and 1 healer (HPally/HPriest only). All exceptional applicants considered, so even if your class/spec isn't listed, please apply.

I went ahead and added you on btag, looking forward to hearing from you hopefully
Check us out - good chance we are what you are looking for.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Ømen>
Region: US
Server: Mal'Ganis
Faction: Horde
Raid times: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am CST
Raid Progression: 2/8M

About:
<Ømen> is recruiting dedicated players wanting to focus and progress BFA on a mythic level. We have an active community, always running mythic pluses, as well as alt raid runs each week. We always aim for a fun, yet efficient, community, and we'd love to have you!

Currently recruiting the following classes for Mythic Progression:
- Beast Mastery Hunters
- Balance Druids
- Affliction Warlocks
- Mistweaver Monks
- Discipline Priests
*If your class is not listed but are still interested in joining the team, we would like to hear from you!*

Recruitment contact: (B-net/Discord)
Chabs#1796/Chabs#4456, Phillygirl#11616/Phillychick#7311, Kevlava#1215/Kevlava#2863```
Amplitude of Zul'Jin 2/8M 8/8H

Hi there!!! Would you like to join a guild that is not only super fun and exciting but also has fantastic raid progression as well? If so, you have come to the right place!!!! Here at Amplitude we strive for serious progression while still maintaining a relaxing and enjoyable raid atmosphere!

Our core is made up raiders that all have experience in pushing end game content at some point in their wow careers. Most of us have been playing since vanilla and have been raiding on and off since then. While we only raid 6 hours a week we still strive to make cutting edge our goal at the end of each raid tier.

If you think our schedule works for you and your willing to put in the effort we would love to hear from you!!! Come and see what all the excitement is about!

Our current recruitment needs for mythic are as follows:
- A warlock
- A Balance spec druid
- A Mage

Even if your class/spec is not listed above we will still take any exceptional applicants.

Raid Times:(all times are server time EST)

Tuesday 9pm-11pm
Wednesday 9pm-11pm
Thursday 9pm-11pm

There is also an optional raid held on each Sunday starting at 9 server that all members of the guild can attend. This is meant more as a way to give some of the more casual players a chance to raid.

If you have questions or are interested in joining you can add any officer on Real ID, discord, or talk to us in game. We would be overjoyed to answer any questions you may have!!!!!

Have a great day :)

Fizzie GM - Fizzy61#1262, Discord: Fizzie#2948
Kasithei, Officer - Gotae#1808, Discord: Gotae#1010
Endme Officer - Medikal#11713, Discord: Bryn#9930
[H] <Snowfall> is a guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. We are currently recruiting for Uldir Mythic Progression.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)

About Us: The leadership of Snowfall are all raiders who have been playing since Vanilla and have raided at the top level during multiple expansions. The leadership core has been raiding together since Cataclysm and late WoD respectively.

Our Recruitment post and Application are linked below for more information.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765058364

https://goo.gl/forms/RyYsGFdvUeoYXSUH2

If you have any questions or concerns, below are the BattleTags of our officer core.

Snow#1374 - Guild Master
Gallien#1926 - Raid Lead, Healing Lead
Razorback#1384 - Officer
Hey there!

We are looking for a Hunter!

We are a 8 year guild 5/8M Uldir, Previously 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 4/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608
Still looking
Unbroken - Sargeras is a two day a week mythic raiding guild. Currently 2/8M. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST. Battlenet Lojick#1985 for more info
Lookinh for mythic home
Hey Bear,

Below is so more details about our guild, but we are currently working on Mother Mythic, and will be continue to progress.

[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.
Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:
Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H 8/8N

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 8:30pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Please refer to the WoW Progress link for full guild information.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Iliterit

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:
GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110
Looking for a competitive guild in the top 100? Look no further! We're looking to bolster our roster currently with a few more top notch players (with a good attitude).

Synthesis (Weekday): 6/8M, 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
  • Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST
  • - Will take any exceptional applications into consideration.

Synthesis (Weekend): 5/8M, 11/11M CE (WCL US153 by kill date/time)
  • Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST
  • - Looking for a warlock.

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Turalyon is an EST server.

Discord: Novamourne#0344
    Btag: Nova#1793
    <Assimilation> is a semi-hardcore raiding team on Illidan-US. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our raid team! We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in mythic raiding while remaining competitive in the server ranks. Prior experience in mythic raiding is required along with a try-hard attitude. All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out! Discord is required. No casuals accepted. Please visit our website for more info or reach out to one of our officers listed below.

- High Demand DPS Class Openings:
    BM/MM Hunter
    Ele Shaman
    WW Monk
    Warlock
    Ret Pally
    Balance Druid
    Mage
    DK

- High Demand Healer Class Openings:
    MW Monk
    Holy Pally

- High Demand OT Openings:
    Guardian Druid
    Brewmaster Monk
    Prot Pally
    Veng DH

- Warcraftlogs history is required.
    - Item level requirement: 355+ with 22+ neck traits.

Current Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/assimilation
    We are currently 1/8M 8/8H.

You can apply at: https://assimilationwow.enjin.com/ under the Guild Application section.

- Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST (9-12PM server).

- Battle Tag Contact Info:
    Officer - Legendary#1428
    GM - Zedorno#1340
    Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
    We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
    I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
    Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
    Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
    Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 23+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
    With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

ADDON REQUIRED:
    RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Uldir Progress
    8/8N
    8/8H
    2/8M

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: Closed
    Melee DPS :Dk(med)
    Ranged DPS: Open (High)
    Heals: priest(disc)/pally (low)

Contact Info:
    Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
    Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
    I am a Cutting Edge Raider in ABT and GM to newly reformed <Pirate Chat>. We are currently 2/8 mythic Uldir! I am aiming to make a guild with strong and active players. My goal as GM is to make a semi-hardcore group of raiders looking to get progression done while still maintaining a awesome atmosphere. We are looking for members that will stick with us for the long haul of BFA. Currently we are looking for solid players to bolster our ranks with Ranged DPS and a solid Resto shaman. However we are looking for all exceptional players to push high keys in mythic plus, bench and possible core spots!!

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than WoW/raid, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also be supplying our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, enchants, gems and potions. Mythic plus will be another part of our guild, I run keys all the time and like the challenge they bring. I will be encouraging others to push keys with me and sell keys for gold. Also communication is mandatory during raids which means coms are required no exceptions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA then add NyteBlayde69#1643 or my officers Trogdor#1234 and SuperSmashy#1197 on Battle.net for further details.

Realm: Stormrage Alliance
    Raid times: Monday- optional alt run/ Tuesday and Thursday Progression/ 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)