You catch the person above in a romantic date with your warchief/king?

General Discussion
10/20/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Averyx
I vomit.
Admire her good taste and ask if he has a brother.
Definitely a beard.
at Naruild well this is awkward. she said she wanted smaller I had no idea that small.
10/20/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Hornfu
at Naruild well this is awkward. she said she wanted smaller I had no idea that small.
I don't think Sylvanas is into beef....
/cheer
I mean... If that's what he's into.
10/20/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Liangpi
I mean... If that's what he's into.

When I said we needed to protect endangered species, I didn't mean like this, your majesty!
I'll stand by my warchief till the day comes that I catch her romantically intertwining with a gnome. That is when I put my foot down and decide we need to fire this warchief.
10/20/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
I'll stand by my warchief till the day comes that I catch her romantically intertwining with a gnome. That is when I put my foot down and decide we need to fire this warchief.

Blizzard won't let you decide.
10/20/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Tori
10/20/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Atmozohelios

Blizzard won't let you decide.

Well to be fair blizzard will never have Sylvanas in a romance with a gnome either. Skip me. Just responding to this.
Well i guess this will encourage more belfs to join the alliance....
Well, the fangirls will be pleased, no doubt. One strapping, young man who's a hunter with a priest-king boy?

The fanfics practically write themselves.
I'd be thinking that Anduin should probably stick to level 170 elites, but who am I to judge. I guess he sees something in this mans heart of the void that I cannot see. My RP reaction would probably just be to mind my own business and go my own way unless Anduin made a big commotion out of me finding out about it.
Skull
emptiness
emptiness
emptiness
emptiness
emptiness
emptiness
emptiness
emptiness
jaw
floor

I would pop my jaw back in and drink heavily. Can undead get drunk?
Well I guess I would have to get on my choice and start kneeling to Menacet. After all; Anyone who the warchief is dating clearly takes priority over me. So is Menacet going to be the next Nathanos though? Only time will tell.