Hats with hair please Blizz

Transmogrification
I'm sure it's been said before, and I'm not even sure if Blizz looks at this section of the forums, but if so, can Blizzard please consider making hats available with hair?

Super disappointing when I go to put on a hat I like (like Whitemane's) and I immediately become bald hahaha.

Please consider this Blizz <3
The thing is what they think we want is:

Customize every piece of head gear so some hairs show up realistically.

What we are asking for is at least allow us to turn the hair on or off, some models on some races will look quite good.
Yeah, having a toggle to turn hair on/off next to the box for head armor appearance would be nice.
10/21/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Brum

What we are asking for is at least allow us to turn the hair on or off, some models on some races will look quite good.

The thing is, if only some hairstyles work, they'll get a lot of crap about "why does my hairstyle look like !@#$?"

As much as I'd love it, I can't see it happening
10/21/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Brum
The thing is what they think we want is:

Customize every piece of head gear so some hairs show up realistically.

Yes! I don't care if the hair clips through some, just an option would be great.
I too would love the hell out of this, but I do appreciate it would be a pain in the !@#$ with some of the really outrageous styles.
10/22/2018 03:26 AMPosted by Moonracer
I too would love the hell out of this, but I do appreciate it would be a pain in the !@#$ with some of the really outrageous styles.
Not really that hard to just have both models on at the same time.

Yeah, some of them won't look good overlapping(I'm sure my cool hooded skull mask would look terrible with a long ponytail sticking out the back), but let the player decided if they like the end result or not.
10/23/2018 03:32 AMPosted by Vespero
10/22/2018 03:26 AMPosted by Moonracer
Not really that hard to just have both models on at the same time.

Yeah, some of them won't look good overlapping(I'm sure my cool hooded skull mask would look terrible with a long ponytail sticking out the back), but let the player decided if they like the end result or not.

I was more meaning that Draenei hairstyle that's like a large, I dunno, tube of hair with a ponytail or the Blood Elf one with just epic 80's hair. Making the less crazy stuff work, probably doable with a bit of work but those ones? More trouble than it's worth.