low bgs twinks

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 12 13 14 17 Next
10/29/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Willybrown
The hilarity of it all is that once at 120, the gear disparity is much more prominent.

Pretty sure it isn't. Like at all.

The hilarity of it all is that once at 120, the gear disparity is much more prominent.

What a crock of !@#$. My %^-*tly geared alliance hunter has a way easier time in bgs then my loomed enchanted 39 mag'har hunter or lvl 69 nightborne hunter does in bgs with twinks. I don't die in two globals on this guy, I actually have the opportunity to outplay people.
10/29/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Grombo
I have less fun when I have twinks on my team even.

So at 120, would you agree that by playing on a geared character it is taking away from the fun too?

10/29/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Grombo
hit for half your health with a trinket then getting executed by some fury warrior

Sounds like over tuning issues for one spec and one trinket.
10/22/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Willybrown
10/22/2018 04:04 PMPosted by Rolder
Such balance much wow

Here are some images to compare the stat differences within the 39 bracket.
This system is the same all the way up the lower brackets.
https://imgur.com/a/jKMmGJF
Notice the tiny increment of stats?

Here is another image comparing some 120 stat differences.
https://imgur.com/a/nuGsrLQ
Interesting stat difference here.

The gearing system for lower levels is amazingly balanced as the numbers show.
Overtuned items, gems, specs are a separate argument, which Blizzard needs to address. And yet all of the above are easy to obtain by any active player.

Fact: Gearing is indeed at its most balanced mathematically for lower levels.

So at 120, would you agree that by playing on a geared character it is taking away from the fun too?
If it's overwhelming, it does take away from the fun. Scaling help tone down the difference a bit though. Pretty sure the scaling is tuned to ilvl, which is probably the reason twinks are so ridiculous now since enchants/gems add power without ilvl allowing them to conveniently sidestep a mechanism to make things more fair.

Sounds like over tuning issues for one spec and one trinket.

Also seen boomkins melting groups and mages wrecking people with arcane. Not as bad as warriors, simply because they require more skill to play. The classes which are overpowered while leveling are downright unmanagable when people twink them.
10/29/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Pàngmáo
The classes which are overpowered while leveling are downright unmanagable

This is universal within WOW.

10/29/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Pàngmáo

What a crock of !@#$. My %^-*tly geared alliance hunter has a way easier time in bgs then my loomed enchanted 39 mag'har hunter or lvl 69 nightborne hunter does in bgs with twinks. I don't die in two globals on this guy, I actually have the opportunity to outplay people.

Having defensive abilities play a major part in this.
If you are having problems on any low level hunter, it is definitely a player issue.
Educated guess; You do not have experience playing with less abilities and your positioning is off.
10/29/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Willybrown

If you are having problems on any low level hunter, it is definitely a player issue.
Educated guess; You do not have experience playing with less abilities and your positioning is off.

I'm not an amazing player, but I play a little rated, raid, and leveled multiple hunters to 120 and have probably about 5 other hunter alts at varying levels over the years. You're just grasping at straws trying to tell me I'm the problem and not the guys killing people in two globals, get out of here with that !@#$.
10/29/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Pàngmáo
two globals

Stand around the zerker hut at 120 more often, please. ;)
10/29/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Pàngmáo
You're just grasping at straws trying to tell me I'm the problem and not the guys killing people in two globals, get out of here with that !@#$.

They try playing it off as if it's a player issue when it's been proven that it isn't. They're playing in a battle ground where everyone else is leveling through. They bank on that fact and use the whole "MMOs are about gearing" scapegoat as some kind of security blanket. You're not the only person who isn't buying it. Nobody else is either.
10/29/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Greyhide
You're not the only person who isn't buying it. Nobody else is either.

This is how WOW has been since the genesis.
For every very whiny post here, a fury warrior is popping a Swifty macro/flexing like Bajheera while saying things Pilav would do to your corpses.
Crusader enchants are flying off the shelves man.
It's kind of hilarious that I'm being called bad and lazy by people not even posting on max level characters.
10/29/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Willybrown

Prove me wrong.
There is nothing more fun than playing a twink in lowbie bgs, you should make one yourself and try it.
10/29/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Willybrown
Prove me wrong.

How many times do we need to do just that? People have proven you wrong countless times yet you still continue this charade.
10/29/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Greyhide
Prove me wrong.

How many times do we need to do just that? People have proven you wrong countless times yet you still continue this charade.

You don't even play bro.

Prove me wrong.

Ha! The fact that I actually do challenging content like high end mythic+, mythic raiding, and I actually attempt at little bit of rated play should be enough context to tell you that I'm a player that challenges myself and attempts to improve.

You just post on a level 1 alt talking about how you can kill me in two globals with zerker at max level and that it's my fault that my alt can get killed in two globals when he doesn't even have turtle yet.
10/29/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Willybrown
10/29/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Greyhide

You don't even play bro.

This alt is 89 levels above you. Mathematically, I play more than you.
10/29/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Grombo

Prove me wrong.

Ha! The fact that I actually do challenging content like high end mythic+, mythic raiding, and I actually attempt at little bit of rated play should be enough context to tell you that I'm a player that challenges myself and attempts to improve.

You just post on a level 1 alt talking about how you can kill me in two globals with zerker at max level and that it's my fault that my alt can get killed in two globals when he doesn't even have turtle yet.

So what exactly is your problem then?
Nothing has changed last I checked, what can you do about it?
10/29/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Willybrown

Nothing has changed last I checked, what can you do about it?

Can't do much. I can stop queing on alts and point at how full of crap you lot are. Hopefully something will change if enough people stop queing and unsubbing.

The twink situation alone isn't enough to get me to quit the game, but if I do end up leaving wow this will definitely be a factor. Leveling alts was a fun thing for me, and I liked queuing for bgs and dungeons while questing. With bgs being pretty boring even when winning due to twinks, that eliminates an aspect of the game I find enjoyable.
This thread....