360 Shadow Priest looking for raid guild

Barthilas
Hey guys,
Newly transferred to Barth. Looking for a raiding guild that raids (8-11pm server time prefered, cant do any earlier. Could make 830 - 1130 work). I am an ex mythic raider from barth (back in legion).
Hit me up for more info if you need it.

KidNeph#1735
hey mate,

Just added you, if you're online my guild does 8:30-11:30pm realm time wed/thurs/sunday - currently 2/8M we are looking for skilled and dedicated ranged dps for our team. If you are online right now we can swing you an invite for a heroic clear.
10/24/2018 03:14 AMPosted by Fustix
hey mate,

Just added you, if you're online my guild does 8:30-11:30pm realm time wed/thurs/sunday - currently 2/8M we are looking for skilled and dedicated ranged dps for our team. If you are online right now we can swing you an invite for a heroic clear.

Hey Fustix,
Yeah definitely interested. Sorry hopped off last night. I accepted your invite on bnet though. Happy to have a chat when you are free
H <The Last Hope> Barthilas 8/8H 2/8M are looking for dedicated players of all skill levels to bolster our mythic core.

Currently searching for Tank/Heals/Dps

We raid Wed/Thu 8-11pm server time with an optional raid night Monday.

Add me to bnet so we can chat Syner#11257
Hey!

Lucidity is a newer heroic raiding guild, currently in need of DPS for our roster, espeically a preist! Run plenty of M+ as well. Raid Weds/Thurs 8-10:30 server time.

Bnet is Owleriffic#1951 if you're interested :)
<Big Man On Campus> - 2/8M 2 night raiding guild. LF All Roles for Mythic prog raiding and M+ oriented players. 7-10PM ST Wed/Sun.

dormdotz#1950
auraparty#1488
feel free to msg one of us
Hey guys, unfortunately due to real life circumstances i am no longer looking for a guild :(