If there isn't a big announcement at Blizzcon...

General Discussion
10/27/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Streeturchin
10/27/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Azivalla

Define "big" then. Blizzard can announce ANYTHING without Blizzcon. They've had years with no Blizzcon.

Diablo 4, a D3 expansion, D2 remastered, an entirely new IP, admittance of mistakes and complete overhaul of BFA's gameplay systems, a new mode in Overwatch.

Literally anything that would justify all the money they have made at the expense of their games.

So you are the authority on what is defined as "justified"?

I spend my money on their games for enjoyment, of which i get plenty from the plethora of games I have from them. So there ya go, its justified.

And also....since when was Hearthstone and OW NOT slot-machine games when it came to rewards?
It seems that Blizzcon is going to be do or die for a lot of players.
Classic demo?
Pretty sure D4 isn't in the making, yet. I'm 100% certain they are remaking Diablo though that's for sure. ANd they'll most likely be trying to port all there games onto the bnet client soon. Like Warcraft 3, diablo 2.
Want a tissue?
10/27/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Streeturchin
I'm mainly referring to Diablo 4.

Prepare to be disappointed.
I'm not actually expecting any major announcements, just a lot of hype around each game's next patch.
"We are pleased that the players like to gamble excessively and with that we plan to give them more RNG"

HURRAY
10/27/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Pharsalus
Can we still get a mount and a pet for digital subscription to Blizzcon?
The only thing for wow this time is a faction themed cloak. The promo shot shows some sort of faction banner too, but I don't know what that is.
https://blizzcon.com/en-us/event-info/tickets/virtual
Junker gnomes, Diablo 3 on the switch, what the hell more do you people want?
10/27/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Streeturchin
Then I am 100% done with Blizzard, I am uninstalling WoW, OW, and Hearthstone.

Blizzard has turned all of those games into soulless slot machines, and If they aren't investing all that money into a new game, then I am done with them.

If they are just lining their investors pockets while all their IP's are coasting on maintenance mode, then the Blizzard I used to know is dead.

Maybe... you're just jaded?
Warcraft 4
10/27/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Streeturchin
Then I am 100% done with Blizzard, I am uninstalling WoW, OW, and Hearthstone.

Blizzard has turned all of those games into soulless slot machines, and If they aren't investing all that money into a new game, then I am done with them.

If they are just lining their investors pockets while all their IP's are coasting on maintenance mode, then the Blizzard I used to know is dead.

What announcement are you expecting?
10/27/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Streeturchin
10/27/2018 01:39 PMPosted by Asmo
Isn't that the whole point of Blizzcon?

I'm mainly referring to Diablo 4.

I don't care about WoW classic or mobile games, if Blizzcon doesn't have any meat to it this year, if there isn't something big, then I can't forgive Blizzard for what they have done to all their games.

I would bet money that Diablo 4 isn't happening.

An expansion maybe, but a new installment is as likely to happen as Warcraft 4 at this point.
Sure.
They are announcing the new Ultraforged ilvl drops for WoW.
10/27/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Ekidona
Junker gnomes, Diablo 3 on the switch, what the hell more do you people want?

Nerubians?
I like to see them make a sudden changed in department head announcement. along that new hero class Tidal mage for next patch. But that not going to happen.
Vulpera and High Elves announced. Just you wait.
I don't get this logic. If you're not happy with the game as it stands, why pay for it? Why would you be willing to pay now for something that you won't get for months?

10/27/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Rorrand
I'm still waiting for something big in the Starcraft Universe.

I get the feeling I'll be waiting a long time.

I would give them like, all my money if we got an Alarak mission pack, but apparently single player is dead. :(