372 Hpal [A]

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild that is doing mythic Uldir prog.

If your guild app requires longer than 2 minutes to complete and registering an account on your website. Then im not interested.

I ask that your guild be established, not building. I understand this is the guild recruitment forum but at least have an established core since i will most likely have to transfer to your server anyways so please do not make me waste the money if your guild has a chance of falling apart in the near future.

I mythic raided on Hpal and Rsham in Legion for the first 2 raids.
I also farmed alot of mythic plus.
I started farming pvp arenas just after the 2nd raid and i have put almost all my time into pvp since then but i am looking to get back into PVE since only pvping is getting incredible boring. I have been healing end game content since BC. i play at least 10 hours a day every day.

If interested in knowing anything else about me add my Realid

Deep#11997
Hey there. We are in need of a Holy Pally! We run two teams, one AM and one PM. I am personally recruiting for the AM team but feel free to check out the PM as well! AM team is currently progressing on Vectis, best pull is 27%. Here's our info.

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players.
We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have 3 separate raid teams raiding at entirely different raid times throughout the week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST)

AM Raid Team (Mornings) 8/8h 3/8m
Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
9:00am - 1:00pm

We will downshift to 9am to 12pm by removing an hour of raiding after 3 weeks of progression on a new Tier.
Weeks 1-3 => Wed 4 hrs, Thurs 4 hrs, Fri 4 hrs
Weeks 4+ => Wed 3 hrs, Thurs 3 hrs, Fri 3 hrs

PM Raid Team (Evenings) 8/8h 4/8m
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
7:00pm - 10:00pm

Heroic Raid Team (Non-Mythic)
Wednesday/Thursday

10/28/2018 04:20 AMPosted by Zeeklol
Hey there. We are in need of a Holy Pally! We run two teams, one AM and one PM. I am personally recruiting for the AM team but feel free to check out the PM as well! AM team is currently progressing on Vectis, best pull is 27%. Here's our info.

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players.
We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have 3 separate raid teams raiding at entirely different raid times throughout the week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST)

AM Raid Team (Mornings) 8/8h 3/8m
Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
9:00am - 1:00pm

We will downshift to 9am to 12pm by removing an hour of raiding after 3 weeks of progression on a new Tier.
Weeks 1-3 => Wed 4 hrs, Thurs 4 hrs, Fri 4 hrs
Weeks 4+ => Wed 3 hrs, Thurs 3 hrs, Fri 3 hrs

PM Raid Team (Evenings) 8/8h 4/8m
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Heroic Raid Team (Non-Mythic)
Wednesday/Thursday

i had friends in that guild in legion and even did some raiding but was never in the guild. some people might remember me there.
Cool! Did you raid in the AM or PM?
10/28/2018 04:28 AMPosted by Zeeklol
Cool! Did you raid in the AM or PM?

your guilds application process is too long for me personally. I haven't needed to fill out a Guild app longer than 4 questions since i started playing this game. so sorry to say if your gonna require me to Register an account on your website then copy paste questions for a (Maybe). Just simply not worth it to me. But thanks for your interest i updated my post so any other guild that operate like this can steer clear.
sts
Aug 2
(Edited)
We are looking for ONE full time healer, and two ranged exceptional DPS to add to our roster.

<Storm of Swords> on Mal'Ganis is recruiting our final DPS spots for BFA mythic raiding. We are currently 3/8 Mythic Uldir We do not take everyone and a small discord interview is required. This will help with/limit turnover.

Raid Times
Tuesday and Wednesday 830pm Central to 1130pm Central. Optional Raid Thursday Night 830pm to 1130pm Central

Interested players may contact the following:
BericGanadar#1582
Thornias#1256
Tru#1602
grinder#1649

willing to pay for transfers
Nevermore is currently looking for a couple more skilled players to help round out our core. No application process, if interested we can just talk in discord to see if you would be a fit or not and proceed to a trial run from there.

- We raid two nights a week (Thurs/Mon 8-11 est)
- Current progression: 2/8M
- We are laid back, have fun, but still enjoy doing some of the more difficult content the game has to offer.
- We've been established since late BC and Leadership has been around since Wrath.
- We run Mythic + pretty regularly

If this sounds like something you are interested in please feel free to reach out to me at Darkxenos#1213 on battle net.
I can also be reached on discord at Xenos#4932.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Wired (Alliance-Stormrage-US) Mythic Raiding Tue/Thur 8:15 - 11:15pm EST

Current progress is 8/8H 2/8M

Current news: Wired is currently recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Progression. We are seeking active players who take the time to study their class/spec, and show dedication to progression by having properly optimized/gemmed/enchanted gear. Attitude is the most important characteristic to join this raid team, we have a close knit group of members and while we do enjoy casual banter during farm runs, we like Discord clear and everyone focused during progression pulls.

Required Addons: Deadly Boss Mods/ BigWigs, RCLootCouncil and Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras.

Raid Nights: Currently we dedicate our two raid nights to Mythic Progression. We do run an optional run of Heroic Uldir every Friday at 8pm. Attendance and performance are reviewed at the end of each raid night by the officer team; all raids are logged and published on Warcraft Logs. Once content is on farm we do allow members to come in on alts to help gear up their additional toons.

Recruitment:
  • DPS: Mages / Rogues / Monks / Warlocks / DeathKnights / Ret Paladin
  • Healer: Druid / Monk / Paladin
  • Background: Wired was established in late 2008. We started on Skullcrusher then moved to Korgath and now ended up on Stormrage. We have been in all tiers of raiding since WotLK. We have experienced leadership and a core group of members who are always wanting to hang out and wreck some mobs and horde. We have a very active guild discord which is open for all guild members. We have a strong focus in BFA for strict Mythic Raiding and looking for others to join us into the Tier!

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/stormrage/wired

Officers:
    Choson – GM (Divader#1585)
    Syans (Syan#1437)- Raid Lead
    Razgaline (Cptmullen#1738) - Recruit Officer
    Hit me up if your still looking. We are looking to add a few dps to our roster.

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael'thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who's goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. We are looking to recruit like minded raiders who cant make a weekday raid schedule due to work or school. Most of us work odd schedules or have families and other outside obligations that limit our ability to raid during the week, but one thing we all have in common is the drive to progress in this game we enjoy. Many of us have done high end progression raiding in the past but due to changes in our day to day schedules could no longer make the standard weekday raid schedules.

Raid Times:
    Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
    Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
    2/8M
    8/8H

Current Openings:
    RDPS: Priest, Mage and Lock
    MDPS: Warrior, DH, Surv Hunter, Pally and Rogue
    Healers: Holy Pally
    Tanks: Tank with viable DPS offspec
    ***If you don't see your spec listed still apply if you are interested***

Contact info:
    My Btag: Lukien#1938
    Officer Btag: Kernols#1905
    <Elevenfold>
    3/8M with good prog on Vectis. AOTC
    Tues/Weds 7:30pm-11:00pm EST
    Sunday: 6pm-9:30pm EST

In need of holy paladin for raid team.

Do you have any log of yourself?

M+ done regularly.
    PVP also.

zio#11494
    Rally (Alliance)
    Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 5/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)
    Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir
    Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 6/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
    Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
    Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
    QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
    Fridays: Achievement runs/online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?/Jackbox Party Games/etc.
    Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids
    Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids
    Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
    Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
    We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
    However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DK
    Fuzzy Unicorns: 1 healer and any exceptional DPS. High emphasis on shaman.
    Danger Zone: DPS, potentially tank

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healers, potentially tank

How to Apply:
    https://www.rallyguild.com
    Discord: Ellsii#6645
    If you're looking to come to the dark side...you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild working on mythic progression (2/8M) needing a few more exceptional DPS and one healer.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951
    “No Fun” 1/8M Uldir Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST US-Proudmoore
    Pleasant low drama atmosphere
    Semi Hardcore raid team.
    Mythic + Daily
    Members also involved in BG”S and Arenas
    For more info contact
    Armageddon#1703 or Decrapitator#11851
    Or visit our page on wowprogress.com
    <Salt Factory> 8/8H 6/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / "The Pretty one" - Kisshot#1230
    Recruitment Officer - Tida#1933
    Healing officer / "The Dumb one" - Jogreyr#1608[/b]
    Hello we are looking for a holy paladin for our team we are currently 2/8 mythic. Please reach out on discord jymbo#3780
    We are <Alone>, a seasoned raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Currently recruiting high caliber players for a semi-casual raiding team whose focus is first and foremost mythic raiding progression. We are currently looking for more a few more range dps (warlock highly needed) and a dps with flex heals!

CURERNT PROGRESSION
    3/8 M
    8/8 H

RAID DAYS
    Friday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST
    Saturday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST

OPTIONAL RAID DAYS
    Thursday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST

CONTACTS
    Kaylii#1948
    Rachel#1391

Apply at www.aloneguild.com
    Hi Deep, we're looking to add a few more to start mythic raiding soon! We've been around for 5+ years, and have done the mythic thing in the past (WoD) . We recently decided we wanted to do the same in BfA so now we're searching for a few more cool peeps to play with! Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Lets talk!

Hi everyone!! TAINTEDGUARDIANS 8/8 Heroic! is looking to shift focus, and build up a mythic caliber roster!. We raid from Friday - Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST on the Whisperwind Server. The guild has been around for 5+ years now, and has been a mythic guild in the past, and most recently a casual AoTC guild. We recently loss a lot of members going into BfA (Horde allied races) and also some who have decided they don't enjoy the game enough to keep playing. We're now looking to mass recruit, and build up a mythic roster once again!!

What the guild offers you.
  • Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.
  • Mythic plus groups are almost always being formed each, and every night!
  • Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.
  • Competitive atmosphere, but always keeping it FUN! We want to push, but we don't want to take away the core of the game. TO HAVE FUN!
  • What we expect from our raiders.
  • Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you're making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.
  • Preperation/Class knowledge - We're not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you're playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it's more of a courtesy to everyone else.
  • The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we're not a pg13 guild. If you know you're easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We'll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you're standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.
  • Current Recruitment Needs!!
  • Ranged DPS - OPEN
  • Melee DPS - OPEN
  • Tank - OPEN
  • Heals - OPEN
  • Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I'm not really much of writer, and I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!
    If you're still looking around, feel free to check us out!

<Criminal Instinct> [A] is currently 8/8H with our eyes set on clearing Mythic Uldir while restructuring for 8.1. We are looking for strong Ranged DPS and Healers for mythic raiding. We are a 2 night guild and our raid nights are Tues/Sun from 7-10 Server Time on Korgath-US.

You can also dip into the thread I made for a bit more information. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769598477#post-1

There's no application process just send me a btag request or chat with me on here.

Lawson#1432
    Enrage Timer might be a good fit for you - we raid 8-11 PST fri-sat and we're 2/8M with good progress on Zekvoz.

We are recruiting a Holy Paladin and all other roles as well.

Feel free to btag me if you'd like to hear more!

Defarge#1628 or abPetrova#1987

We are located on Proudmoore.