SV hunter or DH?

Arenas
As an alt??

What do you guys think between the two? They both seem very strong right now.
SV hunter is extremely fun, 10/10 would recommend.
DH is also very enjoyable, also easier to play as well if that's something else you're looking for.
Please play survival hunter I don’t want to get mana burned anymore
damn...still not sure lol
Both classes are great....and almost as fun as legion WW monk tbh.

Cool thing with Survival hunter, is that you can play a ranged spec too. MM is getting some decent buffs in 8.1.
If your primary objective is Arena, hunter is probably the safer option.

With 3 DPS specs and a strong CC like freezing trap, hunter should usually be viable if not very good. It's rare that all 3 of their specs are poopoo.

DH on the other hand, with only 1 possibly arena spec, if Blizzard gives Havoc the bad touch you're pretty much SOL.
I wish I leveled my sv hunter they look fun
I have both as alts. Survival is really fun, but I honestly feel like I'd need to put a lot more effort into it to play it well. DH is a bit less fun, but I perform better at it for less effort.
10/30/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Korden
I have both as alts. Survival is really fun, but I honestly feel like I'd need to put a lot more effort into it to play it well. DH is a bit less fun, but I perform better at it for less effort.

this is kinda what i am looking for = something stress free and fun

i main a healer
10/30/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Zeo
10/30/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Korden

this is kinda what i am looking for = something stress free and fun

i main a healer

100% dh
sv is probably funner but more of a learning curb
Well you can actually level both. Just dual monitor, DH requires about 3 buttons so you should be able to efficiently level both.
10/31/2018 05:56 AMPosted by Elythis
Well you can actually level both. Just dual monitor, DH requires about 3 buttons so you should be able to efficiently level both.

Winner of the thread.
SV hunter.

DH gets really boring when you realize every DH is more or less skill capped.
10/31/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Maldici
SV hunter.

So you're telling me you think that there's no difference between Trill and some 2300 DH, much less a 1600 DH?

Yeah, IDK about that one
10/31/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Glowrss
10/31/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Maldici
SV hunter.

So you're telling me you think that there's no difference between Trill and some 2300 DH, much less a 1600 DH?

Yeah, IDK about that one

there's a massive difference but you're missing the point that you really don't have to do much to succeed on DH
10/31/2018 07:05 AMPosted by Emmasdruid
10/31/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Glowrss

Yeah, IDK about that one

there's a massive difference but you're missing the point that you really don't have to do much to succeed on DH

I'm not sure I buy that either. DHs are only ahead of DKs and Locks in terms of representation in glad range. There's a whole 78 DHs over 2400.

Shoot, even if you filter it down to 1800, DH are still only eclipsing DKs and Locks. (Unrelated, but holy crap there's only 47 DKs over 1800 you poor bastards).

If DHs were as easy to succeed on as you say, then one would suppose there would be more of them on the ladder.

I mean, there are 251 sin rogues by comparison.
dh is the new ww monk. I lvled a dh over my ww. I dont play the dh seriously because its stupid but it is hella fun to just do bgs world pvp etc.
10/30/2018 07:37 PMPosted by Jmanownz
Both classes are great....and almost as fun as legion WW monk tbh.

Cool thing with Survival hunter, is that you can play a ranged spec too. MM is getting some decent buffs in 8.1.

No it isnt
marks "might" be good but I mean scatter off dr would be yuge.