Horde Paladin Petition?

General Discussion
I've been wanting to level a Horde Paladin for a while but can't get into the two races that can be them. I was wondering if there is a petition for another race to be Horde Paladin somewhere. Also, would a petition even catch Blizz's eye? Wouldn't it have to have like 1,000 signatures to even be on their radar? Any answers and/or opinions would be appreciated.
The races that can be paladins are due to lore on the Horde side. Look up information on Blood Knights and Sunwalkers.

People may sign your petition, but I hope it never gets implemented.
10/31/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Ðoomaxe
I've been wanting to level a Horde Paladin for a while but can't get into the two races that can be them. I was wondering if there is a petition for another race to be Horde Paladin somewhere. Also, would a petition even catch Blizz's eye? Wouldn't it have to have like 1,000 signatures to even be on their radar? Any answers and/or opinions would be appreciated.

Blood Elves are Horde. Blood Elves have Paladins. Try again to get into them.

There you go! :)
There has been discussions around in the forums about having Forsaken paladins. I for one am not sure that will work. I am thinking that Zandalari trolls might be able to. I do remember seeing some on the Isle of Thunder in Mists of Panadria.
If there are Forsaken priests, and there are Forsaken or otherwise undead paladins in-game already (as NPC), I see no reason why we shouldn't have them. They make perfect sense and there's no reason why they shouldn't be (especially now that Holy damage isn't more toxic to them than anything else). Trolls as priests or paladins is just...weird. They don't even have a full or complete understanding of Elune. Seems odd to be able to skip right over that straight to The Light.

The Light has already spoken that it has not forsaken...The Forsaken.
horde can be paladins if you dont like the races thats a you problem.
ActiBlizz won't pay attention to a petition, even if every player in WoW put their names on it. As far as the devs are concerned, our input is unwanted and unneeded, to them, we're just dollar signs.

That being said, it's past time we had Forsaken paladins!

Semper Fi!
We all know Zandalari Paladins are coming. It's going to be announced at Blizzcon for hype let's be real.
Just wait. Orc paladins are coming, they'll just either be unplayable or Alliance :^)
Aside from Trolls no other horde race makes sense. The paladins that existed when Arthas did his thing were immune to the plague thus couldn't be risen. Most of the undead have had their spells altered to be unholy versions.

10/31/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Vanhellsyngr
If there are Forsaken priests

Priest and Paladins are very different, just because forsaken priests exist doesn't mean they can be paladins. It doesn't work that way.
10/31/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Arisran
Just wait. Orc paladins are coming, they'll just either be unplayable or Alliance :^)

I had to laugh at this. Unfortunately it will probably turn out to be true.
Paladin is already the most played class by far on both factions. We don't need more.
10/31/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Hellasha
Aside from Trolls no other horde race makes sense. The paladins that existed when Arthas did his thing were immune to the plague thus couldn't be risen. Most of the undead have had their spells altered to be unholy versions.

10/31/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Vanhellsyngr
If there are Forsaken priests

Priest and Paladins are very different, just because forsaken priests exist doesn't mean they can be paladins. It doesn't work that way.

What about Sir Zeliek?
10/31/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Seradi
We all know Zandalari Paladins are coming. It's going to be announced at Blizzcon for hype let's be real.
Get ready to be disappointed then.
Wait till the Zandalari are unlocked. And of course it's an orc warrior making this post.
Wtb Orc Paladin.
10/31/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Clash

What about Sir Zeliek?

What about him? He wasn't risen by the plague, he was risen by the Lich King. He as forced to serve. He's also dead. People really need to stop using him as some kind of example. Note: he wasn't Forsaken, he was scourage.

Sorry, but a Priest is an even higher ranking servant of the Light. And there are already precedents for undead paladins in game. You don't even have an argument to say it doesn't make sense.

edit: The first paladins were priests first. It was through a ritual given by a priest that another priest was infused with light to be a priest more tuned for combat.