WoW isn't dying. BFA is fun. Stop posting you're unsubbing...

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next
11/01/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Mestabby
11/01/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Eskylidi
Then he says

A simple armory check would clear it up.
Now go back to trying to pretend you're debating Snowfox.

/popcorn; settles in to watch the carnage.

Dont pretend like people dont do this, we all know there is plenty of noobs and trolls who give useless input.

...and you're doing every single one of them proud!
Now please; post something relevant or you'll give me a big head.
Btw, do you even RP? If not, why?
11/01/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Myavatar
I just ignored snowfox , I just cant take any more of the whiteknighting . at least I wont be seeing that any more .

You dont know what personal attack means. The fact the you might not possibly own bfa makes you irrelevant.
how so ? I don't own bfa , I didn't buy that dumpster fire . for me patch 8.0 and all the other terrible changes to the game ruined it . scaling , horrible stat squishing etc etc etc . by not owning bfa does that mean my sub means less ? my money means less ? when I unsub it wont count because I didn't by bfa ? pls explain your reasoning to me .

I can see you are hurt, and this is why im here. I care and want to change bfa so itleast a good majority can enjoy the game. Quality players..not people just enjoying the old days or people doing irrelevant things.
11/01/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Jugajr
11/01/2018 11:41 AMPosted by Mestabby
See you're the problem. You dont care if people leave, I DO.

Can't make everyone happy.

Well, I think players should be posting their complaints.. and of course rebuttals happen to those to vet them.. and the whole thing, ideally, results in the truth coming out whatever it is.

What I don't agree with is the idea that only certain players get to post their beliefs here about the game overall. If we're talking about some specific thing like tuning the difficulty of mythic g'huun, then it's probably better if someone can show they're at least on him.

.. but for the game overall?

Everybody should get to speak.
11/01/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Mestabby
11/01/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Snowfox
Cool, let's just let everyone put in their 0.10$ then.

I won't try pulling a "you don't get to talk about BfA" and you don't either.

Sorry but i dont want to hear what some 107 wants to say about bfa, when he hasnt even purchased it,

I think people are trying to tell you that before you get a elite on everyone, you might want to check yourself. Most of us post on alts. Also, before you judge anyone, understand that achievements started in 2008, and many were tracked retroactively. The fact that you finished WotLK raids in 2017 doesn't make you the expert on requirements for forum posting.
Oh, it's ON!

If you knew ANYTHING about this game, its forums and other venues therein, you would know you must have an active subscription to even post here.
As for the rest, personal attacks never go anywhere...except to that little box in the upper right hand corner.
Shoo.

You dont know what personal attack means. The fact the you might not possibly own bfa makes you irrelevant.

Ah, but BfA is not the game. WoW is the game. He has the game. He may not have the expansion.

I don't, and yet I know what people are saying about it.

Some people are pretending that no one can make a judgment on anything until after they have purchased and used it.

Clearly these are people who have bought thousands of cars over the years rather than trust reviews and user comments.

No, wait. They never did that. They just hold game users to a different standard than they hold for themselves.

There's a word for that. It's "hypocrite".
It's fun if you like RNG gearing methods, pve content that is devoid of challenge outside of raiding and mythic plus, no rewards that can be incrementally worked towards, raid gear the is almost no different than dungeon gear, unpolished classes that feel clunky to play and are worse than they were in Legion. Yeah BFA is loads of fun!
11/01/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Eskylidi
11/01/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Mestabby

Dont pretend like people dont do this, we all know there is plenty of noobs and trolls who give useless input.

Rp isnt my focus of the game, I dont mind that you care about it. But the content most of us want isnt there. The other part of the game that we enjoy has dwindled.
WoW might not be dying but BfA has had a very, very rough start, along with groan worthy “lore”, and if people want to leave let them. (And also people coming to the GD to announce their leaving each expansion has become a tradition like people saying WoW is dying.)
11/01/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Mestabby
11/01/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Eskylidi

Rp isnt my focus of the game, I dont mind that you care about it. But the content most of us want isnt there. The other part of the game that we enjoy has dwindled.

So what would you like?
11/01/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Yesitsmyalt
11/01/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Mestabby

Sorry but i dont want to hear what some 107 wants to say about bfa, when he hasnt even purchased it,

I think people are trying to tell you that before you get a elite on everyone, you might want to check yourself. Most of us post on alts. Also, before you judge anyone, understand that achievements started in 2008, and many were tracked retroactively. The fact that you finished WotLK raids in 2017 doesn't make you the expert on requirements for forum posting.

Off topic, were talking about bfa. I say as I see it, im not on these forums alot as you can tell, which should probably signal to you that I care. And im trying to make a difference. If i see some idiot on a lvl 20 talk about content hes never seen or experienced he shouldnt have weight.
11/01/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Myavatar
I just ignored snowfox , I just cant take any more of the whiteknighting . at least I wont be seeing that any more .

how so ? I don't own bfa , I didn't buy that dumpster fire . for me patch 8.0 and all the other terrible changes to the game ruined it . scaling , horrible stat squishing etc etc etc . by not owning bfa does that mean my sub means less ? my money means less ? when I unsub it wont count because I didn't by bfa ? pls explain your reasoning to me .

You people are so far to one side that anyone not openly hating on WoW is a "whiteknight" in your eyes.
11/01/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Headblast
unpolished classes that feel clunky to play and are worse than they were in Legion.

Is that why you can't break a 90 parse?
11/01/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Jugajr
11/01/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Mestabby

So what would you like?

I posted it already, time gating is awful and mission tables.
11/01/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Mvura
Fun statistic:
There's evidence that upwards of 70% of internet whiners aren't actually reflecting in game experiences as much as they are regurgitating what other internet whiners say.

Ah, the Talking Point™ from the List of Talking Points to Regurgitate™ to attempt to discredit people who think the game has gone downhill.

The "everyone else is a sheep, but I'm special, so I'm not a sheep" argument.
11/01/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Mestabby
11/01/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Jugajr

So what would you like?

I posted it already, time gating is awful and mission tables.

Time gating has always been there from the beginning. Take pvp for example, you cap your CP weekly and have to wait each week to progress in gear. If you are a late comer, you can make up those weeks
11/01/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Soulofursoc

Ah, but BfA is not the game. WoW is the game. He has the game. He may not have the expansion.

I don't, and yet I know what people are saying about it.

Some people are pretending that no one can make a judgment on anything until after they have purchased and used it.

Clearly these are people who have bought thousands of cars over the years rather than trust reviews and user comments.

No, wait. They never did that. They just hold game users to a different standard than they hold for themselves.

There's a word for that. It's "hypocrite".

You dont own bfa, you are irrelevant and cant relate to the problems we have.
That was a great point about missions. I feel no need to log on to do any missions. I used to... but that was WoD and Legion.

BfA is alt "unfriendly". It's an endless grind for reputation and azerite. I'm more discouraged to level alts than I ever was before in BfA. That's another reason why for the decline.

Stats for every class isn't balanced. Have you noticed that almost every single class/spec needs to stack haste? That's because the class mechanics are somewhat broken. Lack of rune generation. Lack of energy. Too many abilities on GCD. Lack of blah, blah.

Players being forced to play specs they don't like because there really isn't another option unless you want to permanently be subpar.

PvP is messed up in every single aspect you can think of. Honor is somewhat worthless. Marks are somewhat worthless. My PvP tokens just stack. Most PvP players are rockin PvE gear. Something that's been an issue since Legion.

The Conquest point system is the worst reward system ever and makes absolutely no sense.

RNG still sucks. I remember one day I opened my mythic chest and got 355 shoulders which I already had. Then I go to my war chest and got another 355 shoulders. Then I ran a mythic and got another 355 shoulders. Makes you go hmmm... I figured there's more algorithms to RNG than one might think. I had to believe that it was rigged otherwise it would upset me. So, let's just pretend it's just like Google advertisements. They know what you're looking for.

What's up with the lack of flying mounts in BfA?? Maybe they're just saving it for the blizz store?

I'm sure people can find other reasons for quitting WoW. That doesn't mean WoW doesn't have a good side. I play for the good side. For example, the PvP system might be messed up but I like the actual PvP. I like the fact that you can enter a zone and find a pvp group because of bounties. I like Island Expeditions because they are short and sweet. I don't have to commit myself for an hour or 3 hour raid but doing one Island Expedition is very beneficial in many ways.
11/01/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Wickedlock
BfA is alt "unfriendly".

idk depends what you are doing. High rated bgs? mythic raiding? Yea, maybe it's not very friendly, though scaling in pvp allows you to compete with a low ilvl and catching up gear wise isn't horrible.
11/01/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Mokrae
Just looking at this guy's armory, you'll know that he's pretty much BFA target audience.

11/01/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Mokrae
Just looking at this guy's armory, you'll know that he's pretty much BFA target audience.
says the guy posting as a level 1

... how so ? I don't own bfa , I didn't buy that dumpster fire . for me patch 8.0 and all the other terrible changes to the game ruined it . scaling , horrible stat squishing etc etc etc . by not owning bfa does that mean my sub means less ? my money means less ? when I unsub it wont count because I didn't by bfa ? pls explain your reasoning to me .

I can see you are hurt, and this is why im here. I care and want to change bfa so itleast a good majority can enjoy the game. Quality players..not people just enjoying the old days or people doing irrelevant things.
I don't want to insult , or really even to argue . but here we are , it isn't for you to decide what is irrelevant and what is not . there are ppl that only play old content , and pay a sub fee for that , ppl that rp and don't even care about lvling up . get my point ? if not let me explain , every opinion of every paying customer counts , they all have the right to voice those opinions in forum , right up till the last moment their sub time runs out . you don't get to decide what is relevant and what is not . typical male .
11/01/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Jugajr
11/01/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Wickedlock
BfA is alt "unfriendly".

idk depends what you are doing. High rated bgs? mythic raiding? Yea, maybe it's not very friendly, though scaling in pvp allows you to compete with a low ilvl and catching up gear wise isn't horrible.

In comparison to all other expansions... Yes, very alt unfriendly. I have 3 120's. Have you tried grinding to get your neck to rank 30 on 3 alts? I want to kick my face in. Not to mention that reputation is separate per alt.