Blizzcon Positives

Story Forum
Remastered WC3 so far seems pretty nice.
Haymaker sounds like a fun racial. I imagine a comparatively lengthy cooldown, but I'll still mix it into the rotation as often as I can, just for the giggles.
- The trend of full cinematics being delivered during an expansion to flesh out the characters and story continuing.

- Zandalari Paladins / Kul Tiran Shamans. (Not to mention they both have amazing racials)

- Rastakhan's Rumble threatening to pull me back into Hearthstone.

- WC3 remastered and a potential mount for those that pre-order.

Honestly, this was all more than I expected considering the rather lackluster rewards for the virtual tickets.
Zandalari Paladins

WC3

Paladins that are also Zandalari
No one else is excited for cereal?
(Continued)

- The Terror of Darkshore was incredible, and perhaps one of their best in-game cinematics.

- Tauren Heritage armor.

- New Worgen and Goblin models. (At last, we may soon put the chihuahua down!)

- DARKMOON FAIRE ROLLERCOASTER!

- Remastered AB and WSG.

- Heroic Warfronts, because they desperately needed more difficulty.

- "Mechagon" and Mecha Gnomes!

I'm very pleased, all things considered.
Just got back from the first day of Blizzcon
Had a migraine so I left after the cinematics panel

Thoughts:

Diablo mobile is meh, but I'm happy for those who'll enjoy it. I'm sure that there are some people out there who were waiting for a high quality (hopefully) mobile MMORPG to play on their phones that wasn't another gacha.

Lost Honor cinematic was a pleasant surprise, but doesn't really address our problems with BFA's storytelling. The lorecraft and cinematics panels didn't tell us anything really substantive about what Blizzard is trying to accomplish beyond vague "we found this idea interesting (but why?)" and "characters are more important than the plot (but why?)" and so on

Warcraft 3 remake is welcome

Hearthstone is the same as usual, Overwatch got a new hero but is still ultimately stagnating, RIP Starcraft 2

New original hero for HotS is also welcome, nice to see Blizzard branching out and trying new things, even if the cinematic was cheesy. Orphea's maw themed spells are inventive and a joy to look at.

Overall, seems to be one of those Blizzcons with nothing much happening so people get salty. I've personally found the panels, the community exhibitions, and the tournaments to be more interesting than the reveals and demos, so judging by the reactions online I appear to be enjoying it more than most.
At least we aren't Diablo fans.

That's a positive right?
Updated female goblin models
11/02/2018 11:58 PMPosted by Lena

That's a positive right?

Rip Diablo franchise. We can officially lay it to rest.
11/02/2018 11:59 PMPosted by Arazlok
11/02/2018 11:58 PMPosted by Lena

That's a positive right?

Rip Diablo franchise. We can officially lay it to rest.

That will probably go down as one of gaming history's biggest "The developers just don't understand the player base at all" moments.
11/03/2018 12:01 AMPosted by Lena
That will probably go down as one of gaming history's biggest "The developers just don't understand the player base at all" moments.

Underscored by the 'You all have phones, right?' comment.
11/03/2018 12:03 AMPosted by Ninh
11/03/2018 12:01 AMPosted by Lena

Underscored by the 'You all have phones, right?' comment.

Yeah, completely and totally missing the point with that comment.

But hey, by comparison, BfA isn't looking so bad anymore.
Worgen and Goblin update.

Probably the only meaningful thing they'll get out of this expansion, but it's still something.
Warcraft:
-The Nazjatar stuff looks interesting. I like the idea of the Horde liberating the Naga's enslaved Gilblins, Makrura and such while Alliance work with the Jinyu (Anti-OldGod Samurai is A+)

-Mechagon stuff will hopefully pave the way for a Tinker class in the future.

-Tauren heritage set is okay.

-EDIT: almost forgot, the new goblin and worgen models are good. The goblins SMILE

Sidenote: I keep wondering how the Zandalari's Loa-prayer works, I hope it's not a copy/paste of the Mag'har ancestors racial.

Diablo:

Starcraft:
-New skins are neat
-Zeratul CoOp commander is sweet

Overwatch:
-Reunion was a fun cinematic for McCree

-Ashe is neat, BOB has a nice mustache

HotS:
-Orphea is neat

Sidenote: Orphea and Ashe are both cool on their own but did no one at Blizz think it might not be best idea to make both NEW characters white haired with red eyes?

Hearthstone:
-Trolls are awesome
-They need to release a soundtrack already. Between "Mean Streets of Gadgetzan" and this, they'd make a mint.

WarcraftIIIREFORGED:
-Very cool, will be fun to replay the old campaigns

Sidenote: Please give us Warcraft Co-Op mode Blizz
Tauren Heritage Set.

Warcraft III Reforged.

Worgen Model Revamp.

The one guy at the Diablo Q&A who asked if the game was an April Fools joke.
The only thing that made me happy was Overwatch and it new hero, Ashe. She reminds me of Nisha from Borderlands.
The video for Whomper was adorable and I'm convinced Hanashi was the Panda that adopted him.

https://youtu.be/pjtPCZ8HO5o
There's a lot of good stuff so far out of Blizzcon: cinematics, trailers, WC3 Reforged, heritage armor, crab mount, etc.

But the BEST thing so far is this image from reddit.

https://i.redd.it/jbfa2auifzv11.png

TY DIABLO!
I think that there's a tiny, tiny bit of truth in the idea that Forsaken want to be Scourge 2.0......because I can't express my joy at the idea of rolling around in a meat wagon mount around Darkshore.

I ain't even denying that'll be a thing.