Blizzcon Positives

Story Forum
The new fish people Alliance will meet in 8.2 look awesome and I hope they lead to an allied race.

Zandalari paladins baybeeeeee
The Leoric skin for HotS is excellent because not only is it an amazing skin, it's based off a piece of fanart that has been circulating in the community for years. That's what really made it Blizzcon-worthy. People have been asking for that skin for a long time.

I'm really adoring the new Hearthstone expansion. I don't actually play the game much anymore, but it's expansions like these that I love the most because of all the flavor they add. It's not on the level of 'oh, if only they could add this to the main game' that Gadgetzan was, but the loa stuff in general is delightful. And I love the Talanji artwork!

While there's definitely points of the Blizzcon stuff that depress me when it comes to WoW, I definitely loved the seahorse mount, the crab mount that walks sideways, and I'm so glad for Worgen and Goblin players that they're finally getting those promised model updates.

Mechagon looks like it might be fun and I'm fascinated by that race the Alliance is getting to meet in Nazjatar.

The new racials for the Zandalari and Kul Tirans look like a lot of fun and I'm so glad that Zandalari did get to have paladins.
Warcraft Reforged is something I am excited for but makes me really miss the good ol' Warcraft lore. Where the Legion were the baddies, and Warcraft had original plot instead of copy pasted Lovecraft plot. Despite all my complaining and the complaints from us Warcraft fans, I feel terribly, TERRIBLY sorry for Diablo fans. There is a reason I jumped from that sinking ship to Warcraft 3 a very long time ago. :(
11/03/2018 12:43 AMPosted by Anelaan
The video for Whomper was adorable and I'm convinced Hanashi was the Panda that adopted him.

https://youtu.be/pjtPCZ8HO5o

This is now canon.
Things I was excited for:
  • Zandalari Paladins!
  • Red Shirt Guy 2.0 roasting the Diablo team alive
  • New Fem Goblin model ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Crab mount!
  • Ashe's model ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • 11/03/2018 12:21 AMPosted by Skytotem
    BOB has a nice mustache

BOB made me re-download Overwatch after a decently long break. I am indescribably hype to play a big muscly dapper robot.
    11/03/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Reignac
    The new fish people Alliance will meet in 8.2 look awesome and I hope they lead to an allied race.

They might just be a suitable substitute for the Jinyu that have been staring the Alliance in the face since Allied Races became a thing.

I've seen a few people mention the crab mount, but I absolutely love the Hippocampus mount they showed next to it.
    I think people are overreacting to Diablo. They already basically confirmed a proper new Diablo game/expansion is in the works.