379 Mage 3/8M Looking for Late night guild

Guild Recruitment
I am actively looking for a late night guild in [illidan], preferable raid times are 11:00 - 2:00 server time on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

I can guarantee 100% attendance to raids for at least 3 months. Any guild ambitious enough to raid for the [Cutting Edge] achievements can message me in game or reply to this post. I will come back and check this regularly.

BTW I'm not native English speaker so I might react slowly to conversations if you need me to open mic on discord.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello Bomage,

I know our raid times are not exactly what you are looking for, but I thought I would post for your consideration. Good luck on your search!

Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AOTC ( 10pm - 1am CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Wubs & Friends has a fantastic raid environment full of friends who want to just kill some bosses. Our raid style encourages players to push themselves to their full potential while maintaining a friendly atmosphere.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Gorgeous#1922 or Wubs#1753 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meethttps://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761057231#1ups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781

3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - Gorgeous #1922, Wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

**Guild & Server:**_ Seraph of Mal’Ganis (Raid 3: Wubs & Friends)
**Raid Times/Days:**_ 10pm - 1am CST Tues/Wed/Thurs
**Current Progression:**_ 2/8M AotC
**Recruitment Contacts:**_ Gorgeouss#1922 (btag), Wubs#1753 (btag)
**Website or Application:**_ https://www.seraphguild.com
**Wowprogress or Raider.io:**_ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Seraph

**Needs:**
death knight - frost, unholy
demon hunter - havoc
druid - balance, feral, restoration
hunter - open
mage - open
monk - mistweaver, windwalkers
paladin - holy, retribution
priest - open
rogue - open
shaman - open
warlock - open
warrior - arms, fury
Simplicite 11/11M, US 104, Cutting Edge every tier in Legion, has officially partnered with our long time friends in the guild Winter is Coming, to form a Cutting Edge, 6 hours/week, Weekend Mythic raid team!

Weekend team currently 4/8M.

This will be a progression focused raid team, and is perfect for any raiders who want to push content, but are on a time crunch. Prior Mythic experience (or the equivalent to) is required. You are expected to know your class in-and-out, accept constructive criticism, and come prepared to raid.

With this new partnership, new raid times will be set for the Simplicite weekend team, at 7PM-10PM PST, Fri/Sat.

Current needs are:
Hpally
Ranged DPS (Hunter/Boomkin/Lock)
Exceptional DPS
Classes that can Multispec

Even if your class isn't listed feel free to add one of the btags below if you're interested :).

This team will be treated in a Cutting Edge, progression first fashion. As such, there must be a commitment to the time frame week in and week out, 90%+ attendance rate must be followed, along with letting an officer know if you'll be missing with an appropriate heads up is expected. The mentality during raiding is best explained in a "we over me" philosophy. Decisions as far as loot, roster, etc., will be made in the mindset of how it will better the raid team as a whole, rather than a single individual.

Appropriate guild conduct is also expected at all times. We are an adult guild, we do not have time to be bothered with in-game drama. You're expected to act in a mature manner, without racism, sexism, etc. We all like to joke around and have fun, but know when enough is enough.

Any interested raiders please add one of the following btags below. There is not an application process involved in our recruiting, just a simple interview in discord to get to know one another.

We look forward to meeting you, and building a strong raid team, with an extremely active community.

Fizzyelf#11113 - Officer/Raid Lead for Weekday Team.
Trillstar#1873 - GM of Simplicite
Yukidama#11700- Former GM of Winter is Coming, Officer, and Raid Lead for Weekend Team
Agent#1156 - Officer, Co-Lead of Weekend Team
Enrage Timer might be a good fit for you - we raid 8-11 PST fri-sat and we're 2/8M with good progress on Zekvoz.

We are recruiting a mage and all other roles as well.

Feel free to btag me if you'd like to hear more!

Defarge#1628 or abPetrova#1987

We are located on Proudmoore.
Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 5/8M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
LF Ranged DPS

Application Link: https://goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord)
If you have any questions or concerns
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 6/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / "The Pretty one" - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer - Tida#1933
Healing officer / "The Dumb one" - Jogreyr#1608[/b]
add me so we can talk kritik#11883