Night elf bikini

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
11/03/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Wanobi
Are we talking for real life, in game, or a push for both?

El_Dorado_both.gif

I'd prefer in-game but I wouldn't mind seeing new items in the IRL story if you get what I'm saying.
NE bikini needs to happen when I roll ne paladin :)
That is the iconic night elf look, it needs to be their heritage armor or at least something players can obtain.
11/03/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Stride
Night elf bikini

Also more revealing Night Elf dresses.

I need those.
11/03/2018 11:13 PMPosted by Phontine
11/03/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Stride
Night elf bikini

Also more revealing Night Elf dresses.

I need those.

Why is scandalous silk nightgowns not equipable blz
I hope we don’t have to wait until 9.0 for the heritage armor.... hoping they try and get them all in for the old races so we are all rolling around in HA before final patch.
I want this so much, and male nelf armor is also very feral and wild looking. It fits them.
Nelfkini
I'd make a male night elf and rock that bikini
11/03/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Vahallae
Why? I'm a warrior. I need armor, not dental floss.

Hold on there. We all know that warriors need more flexibility in combat. One of the greatest warriors in fantasy, Conan, hardly wore any armor (not really any). He slew many foes and became king.

Besides, that's your cultural heritage you're hating on.

;)

Also, that's flossist.

:P

11/03/2018 10:37 PMPosted by Sango
Bikini armor for night elves!

Not just Night Elves...for everyone!*

*except undead, playable kul tirans, trolls, and the following races if they have a low charisma score: Tauren and dwarves
11/03/2018 11:38 PMPosted by Wanobi

Hold on there. We all know that warriors need more flexibility in combat. One of the greatest warriors in fantasy, Conan, hardly wore any armor (not really any). He slew many foes and became king.

Besides, that's your cultural heritage you're hating on.

;)

Also, that's flossist.

:P

11/03/2018 10:37 PMPosted by Sango
Bikini armor for night elves!

Not just Night Elves...for everyone!*

*except undead, playable kul tirans, trolls, and the following races if they have a low charisma score: Tauren and dwarves

I know I have more burst damage when I have less armor slowing me down!

Hahaha Tauren in bikinis!?? Getting a good look at the steaks before it’s butchered! >:) hehe
11/03/2018 11:41 PMPosted by Tyrandia

Hahaha Tauren in bikinis!?? Getting a good look at the steaks before it’s butchered! >:) hehe

I got a butt so hot they call it a rump roast.
Its an elf bikini kind of night
Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers?
Draenei bikinis when?

Also yeah, Nelfs have had that armour in some kind in almost every single drawing, painting, game or cinematic. Let it happen.
11/04/2018 12:01 AMPosted by Risky
Draenei bikinis when?

Also yeah, Nelfs have had that armour in some kind in almost every single drawing, painting, game or cinematic. Let it happen.

Ne paladins in Nelvkinis when??
This is probably the most worthwhile thread this forum has seen in ages.
If I were to ask you, Stride, what would consist of a 'night elf bikini' but looking at the replies, you're most likely satisfied at this point.
I would like something with shoes, but I am biased against feet. Feet are gross.

The rest of the outfit is alright, though if they made it available to players, it definitely needs to be high res, and not low res textures like they are currently.

At least you don't have to go topless. Look at the males.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/742403.jpg