Night elf bikini

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
11/04/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Etch
If I were to ask you, Stride, what would consist of a 'night elf bikini' but looking at the replies, you're most likely satisfied at this point.

Hi! I posted 5 pictures on the front page of night elf bikinis. They are all taken from official Blizzard games or merchandise. So you can see the traditional night elf bikini in action.
*hears night elf bikini's*

┬┴┤( ͡⚆ل͜├┬┴┬
Did someone say Night elf bikini?
Night Elves Naked! err...... Bikini!
11/04/2018 12:23 AMPosted by Hylianlich

┬┴┬┴┤ ° ͜ʖ °)

Shhh i am spying elf bikini's....
11/04/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Shariadore

┬┴┬┴┤ ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
11/04/2018 12:26 AMPosted by Hawkéns
11/04/2018 12:23 AMPosted by Hylianlich

┬┴┬┴┤ ° ͜ʖ °)

Shhh i am spying elf bikini's....
11/04/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Shariadore

┬┴┬┴┤ ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

Soon.... soon.... tho not sure though?? Old race heritage armor once every major patch??? That’s too long? What 7 races per faction?? So we won’t get the 7th race HA till 10.1?
11/04/2018 12:29 AMPosted by Tyrandia
Soon.... soon.... tho not sure though?? Old race heritage armor once every major patch??? That’s too long? What 7 races per faction?? So we won’t get the 7th race HA till 10.1?

ლ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ლ)
Damn you time! i need to see that bikini suits the night elves wear!
11/04/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Hawkéns
11/04/2018 12:29 AMPosted by Tyrandia

ლ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ლ)

Lol and they will prolly make NEs the last to receive their HA.... 10.1 wow that made me a little sad...
11/04/2018 12:35 AMPosted by Tyrandia
11/04/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Hawkéns
ლ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ლ)

Lol and they will prolly make NEs the last to receive their HA.... 10.1 wow that made me a little sad...

( ´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)
11/04/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Jaou
I would like something with shoes, but I am biased against feet. Feet are gross.

Not having them would make walking difficult.

...and a bunch of floating footless folk would probably weird you out a lot more than feet currently do.

And being born with treads would make being born a might bit more inconvenient...if you catch my drift.
Night elf bikinis!
We Worgen have been living next to the night elves for nearly a decade, sharing their homes, their hopes, their fears-- and with a certain fire, their rage.

I think it's only fair we share their bikinis.

Besides, I could rock that look.
11/04/2018 01:31 AMPosted by Magazapper
Besides, I could rock that look.

┬┴┬┴┤ ≖ ͜ʖ≖)
oh my... now that's a sight...
11/04/2018 12:41 AMPosted by Wanobi
11/04/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Jaou
I would like something with shoes, but I am biased against feet. Feet are gross.

Not having them would make walking difficult.

...and a bunch of floating footless folk would probably weird you out a lot more than feet currently do.

And being born with treads would make being born a might bit more inconvenient...if you catch my drift.

Oh yes, feet are functionally great, but bare feet is just aesthetically displeasing and gross.
I would definitely vote to get that NE NPC armor for my PC. Need something to wear for beach battles!
11/04/2018 01:39 AMPosted by Jaou
Oh yes, feet are functionally great, but bare feet is just aesthetically displeasing and gross.

Depends on the foot I suppose...

...are we talking bare ogre feet, or bare Azshara, pre nagafication feet?

11/04/2018 01:13 AMPosted by Moonshayde
I would definitely vote to get that NE NPC armor for my PC. Need something to wear for beach battles!

Why just for the beach? Nelf armor is versatile and good for battling anywhere! From the deserts of AQ to the twisting nether...the tailors and armorers of the Night Elves clearly have honed their craft to a fine art.
god I'm glad I don't play night elves -.-
11/03/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Stride
https://www.wowhead.com/news=288418/blizzcon-2018-interview-with-ion-hazzikostas-and-chris-robinson-azshara-rises-na

No specific plans to use the original Night Elf armor, now worn by many elven NPCs in Darkshore, for Heritage Armor—but if people respond well to a piece of armor, then Blizzard can take that as a starting point for later designs reminiscent of it.

How reminiscent is my question.

Blizz plz read this thread and see how well people are responding to night elf bikinis.

When I saw those night elves in Darkshore during the pre-expansion event wearing their updated high-res sentinel armor, I got a little hopeful that we would be able to get that armor for our characters. With heritage armor coming for all the races, this would be a no-brainer for night elves, and the art department wouldn't have to do anything further since the designs already exist.

I'd love it if all the races could wear that armor. I'd be happy enough if only Alliance races were allowed to wear it. Even if only night elves could wear it, that would be better than nothing.
11/03/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Stride
https://www.wowhead.com/news=288418/blizzcon-2018-interview-with-ion-hazzikostas-and-chris-robinson-azshara-rises-na

How reminiscent is my question.

Blizz plz read this thread and see how well people are responding to night elf bikinis.

When I saw those night elves in Darkshore during the pre-expansion event wearing their updated high-res sentinel armor, I got a little hopeful that we would be able to get that armor for our characters. With heritage armor coming for all the races, this would be a no-brainer for night elves, and the art department wouldn't have to do anything further since the designs already exist.

I'd love it if all the races could wear that armor. I'd be happy enough if only Alliance races were allowed to wear it. Even if only night elves could wear it, that would be better than nothing.

I like your hope.
Unfortunately this is Blizzard and this is Alliance.
We're not going to get NE bikini's we are going to get some slap job NE uldir looking armor.
While we're at it, can I have a bikini too?