Night elf bikini

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
Only if I get my [Tel'Abim Banana Hammock].
11/04/2018 01:59 AMPosted by Knargho
While we're at it, can I have a bikini too?

Oops, missed one:

orcs are also on the banned list.

Most likely goblins fall under the same low charisma score proviso as the Tauren and Dwarves.
11/03/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Stride
https://www.wowhead.com/news=288418/blizzcon-2018-interview-with-ion-hazzikostas-and-chris-robinson-azshara-rises-na

How reminiscent is my question.

Blizz plz read this thread and see how well people are responding to night elf bikinis.

When I saw those night elves in Darkshore during the pre-expansion event wearing their updated high-res sentinel armor, I got a little hopeful that we would be able to get that armor for our characters. With heritage armor coming for all the races, this would be a no-brainer for night elves, and the art department wouldn't have to do anything further since the designs already exist.

I'd love it if all the races could wear that armor. I'd be happy enough if only Alliance races were allowed to wear it. Even if only night elves could wear it, that would be better than nothing.

That armor specifically however is nowhere near player quality, except perhaps as a questing set. Everything but the shoulders and loincloth is just painted-on textures. It's nowhere near the level of fidelity Heritage Armor sets have.

Now, may we see a Heritage Armor for Night Elves that's in that same vein, but up to quality standards? Possibly.
11/04/2018 01:59 AMPosted by Knargho
While we're at it, can I have a bikini too?

No. Willing participants to arborial arson don't get bikinis.
I prefer painted-on textures to a lot of the nonsense pieces I've been seeing on armor lately.
I agree! We need more of that kind of armor. Wouldn't say just bikini armor, mind, but all of that kind of scanty/revealing/minimalist type stuff. Actual cosmetic loincloths and harnesses (or even invisible shirts) for those of us out there who want literal Conans in game (bonus points if said Conan is also a warrior!), gladiator looking armor, bikini armor in all armor classes, kilts, skirts, all kinds of stuff!

They've come out with a few nice ones here and there, but I wonder if it would be better to come up with some kind of cosmetics specific team that can work on putting out stuff for us players to acquire in the game world? Could be a good support for transmog and Trial of Style...

Also, I subscribe to letting people wear what they want. Even the Orcs, Tauren and Undead.
11/04/2018 12:29 AMPosted by Tyrandia
11/04/2018 12:26 AMPosted by Hawkéns
┬┴┬┴┤ ° ͜ʖ °)

Shhh i am spying elf bikini's....
┬┴┬┴┤ ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

Soon.... soon.... tho not sure though?? Old race heritage armor once every major patch??? That’s too long? What 7 races per faction?? So we won’t get the 7th race HA till 10.1?
Worse is you know its there since the BFA prepatch but they are taking their sweet time I swear if they do a switch and bait and not supply those bikinis.
Night Elf Mankini for the guys please ;)
11/04/2018 03:02 AMPosted by Hylianlich
11/04/2018 12:29 AMPosted by Tyrandia

Soon.... soon.... tho not sure though?? Old race heritage armor once every major patch??? That’s too long? What 7 races per faction?? So we won’t get the 7th race HA till 10.1?
Worse is you know its there since the BFA prepatch but they are taking their sweet time I swear if they do a switch and bait and not supply those bikinis.

Yeah they will do full body armor for or something you know??
11/03/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Mortis
11/03/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Stride
Night elf bikini

I like this idea.

11/03/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Khlorós
Bikini Elf night.

I like this idea.

11/03/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Xargaryen
Night bikini elf

I like this idea.

11/03/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Mergo
Night elf mohawk bikini.

I do NOT like this idea.

Why? Most of the mohawk is covered by the bikini.
I wish they would give more Bikini type armors across the board.
11/04/2018 02:15 AMPosted by Sigrún
I prefer painted-on textures to a lot of the nonsense pieces I've been seeing on armor lately.

Point of Order:

Are we now talking about adding Night Elf bikini body paint, real life and/or game, to the list of options?

This is something I could also support, same restrictions as before...but we now also have to add the furred races to the mix. For obvious reasons.
This is pertinent to my interests.
11/04/2018 02:11 AMPosted by Kalaryia
Now, may we see a Heritage Armor for Night Elves that's in that same vein, but up to quality standards? Possibly.

Hoping for this. Also nice bikini!
11/04/2018 12:12 AMPosted by Stride
Hi! I posted 5 pictures on the front page of night elf bikinis. They are all taken from official Blizzard games or merchandise. So you can see the traditional night elf bikini in action.
I somehow missed that post.

Oh, those. I thought it was something new you saw at Blizzcon when I read the thread. Keep your crusade up, my night elf warrior would look fantastic in it.

What do you think about https://www.wowhead.com/news=284846/new-night-elf-archer-armor-in-battle-for-azeroth-and-city-guard-updates ? Upper body is good but god lose the frickin flap.
Nelfkini
11/04/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Etch
What do you think about https://www.wowhead.com/news=284846/new-night-elf-archer-armor-in-battle-for-azeroth-and-city-guard-updates ? Upper body is good but god lose the frickin flap.

I don't mind with or without the flap because its been featured on official night elf cinematics and action figures.

What I really don't like this the bare feet. I hope we get some proper leggings if they rehaul.
11/04/2018 06:26 AMPosted by Wanobi
11/04/2018 02:15 AMPosted by Sigrún

Point of Order:

Are we now talking about adding Night Elf bikini body paint, real life and/or game, to the list of options?

This is something I could also support, same restrictions as before...but we now also have to add the furred races to the mix. For obvious reasons.

That will be quite unnecessary.

Pandaren-- and my kind when in our Cursed form-- have far too much sense than to randomly smear pigment all over our bodies when it's just going to dry up, cake, and be insanely uncomfortable. As for Tauren, they (a) ain't that dumb either-- at most they'd use small amounts for ritual markings, and (b) they're in the bleeding HORDE. Where are they going to get access to Night Elf paints?

Now, access to painted Night Elves... Well, almost anything can happen on MoonGuard, so...
11/04/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Stride
I don't mind with or without the flap because its been featured on official night elf cinematics and action figures.

What I really don't like this the bare feet. I hope we get some proper leggings if they rehaul.
i hate the flap, it's so distracting. this also goes for the giant plate belts.

leggings, yeah. they are kinda meh. ankleguards?

you've been walking for 10,000+ years, your feet is completely callused. you probably could wear pumps in battle!
11/04/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Etch
11/04/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Stride

i hate the flap, it's so distracting. this also goes for the giant plate belts.

leggings, yeah. they are kinda meh. ankleguards?

you've been walking for 10,000+ years, your feet is completely callused. you probably could wear pumps in battle!

Stab your enemies with your stilettos.