Night elf bikini

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
11/04/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Etch
you've been walking for 10,000+ years, your feet is completely callused. you probably could wear pumps in battle!

11/04/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Korojin
Stab your enemies with your stilettos.

In one of the images I posted in the front, there is a night elf archer action figure that is wearing high heels :)

As for the flap... they could make it shorter?

bind your frenemies with oversized hoop earrings
11/04/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Stride
In one of the images I posted in the front, there is a night elf archer action figure that is wearing high heels :)

As for the flap... they could make it shorter?

always making me look again and again. is this how you plan to win me over

yes...as short as a bikini bottom

e: i like parts of all the images from the first page. the 2nd one is the i like the most. i should come up with my own night elf bikini armour!
careful the horde might make it their next leader

bind your frenemies with oversized hoop earrings

I hate those. They look extremely obnoxious
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Not having them would make walking difficult.

...and a bunch of floating footless folk would probably weird you out a lot more than feet currently do.

And being born with treads would make being born a might bit more inconvenient...if you catch my drift.

Oh yes, feet are functionally great, but bare feet is just aesthetically displeasing and gross.

Only on males and unattractive females.

11/04/2018 01:39 AMPosted by Jaou
Oh yes, feet are functionally great, but bare feet is just aesthetically displeasing and gross.

Depends on the foot I suppose...

...are we talking bare ogre feet, or bare Azshara, pre nagafication feet?

Definitely the former. Yech! The latter I'll take.
11/04/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Lovefool
back in high school my girlfriend liked to wear them. one day i made fun of them. she dared me to wear them. i did, all day, like i owned it. other girls were falling over me. the girlfriend got so mad over that she never wore them again
11/04/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Etch
back in high school my girlfriend liked to wear them. one day i made fun of them. she dared me to wear them. i did, all day, like i owned it. other girls were falling over me. the girlfriend got so mad over that she never wore them again

https://i.imgur.com/ktarz18.gif
11/04/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Etch

Steal her whole wardrobe and show her what for.
11/04/2018 12:10 AMPosted by Cassima
11/03/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Vahallae
Why? I'm a warrior. I need armor, not dental floss.

At least you don't have to go topless. Look at the males.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/742403.jpg

Don't give them any ideas. I want to keep the Nelfs in the direction they're on in Terror of Darkshore.

We're fighters-born, not Playboy centerfolds.
11/04/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Vahallae
<span class="truncated">...</span>

At least you don't have to go topless. Look at the males.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/742403.jpg

Don't give them any ideas. I want to keep the Nelfs in the direction they're on in Terror of Darkshore.

But Night Elves, both males and females, have always worn next to nothing. Its not practical in irl but were also not 10 foot tall 200 pound magical elves. If I had the speed and strength they do you can bet I wouldint be wearing heavy !@# armor.

Plus NE's have always been more like guerilla fighters, exceeding at night or from the shadows and it would be hard to do that in heavy armor.

Im also sure grace comes into play, a lithe NE outmanuevring their opponent with speed and agility sounds cool, a heavy armored NE running at someone screaming like a Orc or Human not so much. IMO anyway.
Naughty Elven Binkies?
Night elf bikini

Men excepted.

Don't take away my skimpy clad males you prude!!
Blizzard knows it'd be one of the most popular heritage armors and that's precisely why they won't give it because they don't want too many people playing Alliance.
11/03/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Stride
Night elf bikini

So you say. WHERE'RE THE PICS? What I came here for.

: )
11/04/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Trivelfrank
Blizzard knows it'd be one of the most popular heritage armors and that's precisely why they won't give it because they don't want too many people playing Alliance.

The Alliance should have more Night elves. The Horde should have fewer Blood elves. It would make the game a lot easier to look at from either side.

11/04/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Jamalia
So you say. WHERE'RE THE PICS? What I came here for.

: )

Check the front page. I posted the official bikinis a couple posts down from the OP.
The Alliance should have more Night elves. The Horde should have fewer Blood elves. It would make the game a lot easier to look at from either side.
Because of this thread and boredom, I started a female night elf character. I'm liking it. The model update was well done for the female kaldorei for the most part.
11/04/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Vynlordros
But Night Elves, both males and females, have always worn next to nothing. Its not practical in irl but were also not 10 foot tall 200 pound magical elves. If I had the speed and strength they do you can bet I wouldint be wearing heavy !@# armor.

Plus NE's have always been more like guerilla fighters, exceeding at night or from the shadows and it would be hard to do that in heavy armor.

Im also sure grace comes into play, a lithe NE outmanuevring their opponent with speed and agility sounds cool, a heavy armored NE running at someone screaming like a Orc or Human not so much. IMO anyway.

For what it's worth, raider cultures in real life have historically not gone in for a ton of armor. (Supposedly the Celts had certain warriors who would fight in the buff, although I'm not sure I believe that.) Heavy armor isn't always the right choice. Take the Roman Legions, f'rinstance. They have nice pretty medium armor, and in formation fighting on open ground they were tops, but take them into forests and you can get some pretty epic defeats.

And think about it. A night elf archer fires, kills her target, and is gone behind a tree before they know where she was. A huntress jumps into a column on saberback, runs down everyone in range, and withdraws. They don't need heavy armor. If you live long enough to draw a blade against them, something's already gone wrong.
11/04/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Dreadmoon

Men excepted.

Don't take away my skimpy clad males you prude!!

I stand corrected and apologetic. I was speaking in terms of my character :)