MW LF Adult non-pc 2 day late night raiding

Area 52
I have a bunch of toons but primarily care about raiding as MW. I already have AOTC and all that but really just want a group of friends to kill !@#$ with. Had my own thing going at the start of the xpac but a lot of my friends just wern't feeling the expansion and just quit the game so here I am looking to make some new friends.

The ruder and cruder the better. I like an environment where everyone gives eachother hell and nothing is taken seriously while killing internet dargons.

My preferred time is 9:30PM EST or later start times. (Unless it's Saturday and Sunday.. then it doesnt really matter.)

I don't want to play with people that suck but at the end of the day I would rather enjoy the people I play with instead of hating everyone while burning through mythic content at the speed of light.

If you do a bunch of m+ that's a bonus.
Hey, I run TesserÅct and we are 8/8H 2/8M working on Zek'voz and could use an exceptional MW Monk for raiding. We raid wed/thurs 9p-11:30p EST and also do an optional heroic clear on Tuesdays same time. If interested, add me on bnet Timmay#1323. We are all about the memes.
^ That sounds pretty perfect but might be a bit too early for me and I don't want to miss raid days because of it.
Were 2/8M and 8/8H, VERY non pc and we raid t/w/t 8-11pm PST. I posted a recruitment page on here if you want to know more about us!

Mythically Defective
We're Eden Asp...

1/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Raid Times: Sun 10pm-1am EST , Mon 10pm-1am EST

Recruiting All good players considered - Healer & DPS

Contacts Gambetti#1344 IG - Whisstler, Fublin, Whyp

Goal/About Eden Asp was originally created to give our friends a place to raid mythic content under a timetable that suited busy or professional lifestyles. We expect all raiders to come prepared with their homework done not only for the raid but for their class. We expect all players to take criticism and to grow, this goes even for our officers. We are a mature somewhat laid back group that likes a good challenge and wants to get into the good stuff of WoW, Mythic content.

WoW will have its lulls so we also want to point out that we are looking for like minded raiders/gamers that want to play together in those times.
Hey, Vanilla Days 8/8H 1/8M Raid days Sat/Sun 9:30pm sever to 12:30am. We are looking for Healers since some of our healers are taking a break.
<Tetra Hydro Cannabinol> on Area 52 is currently looking for more players to raid Mythic.

We are 8/8H and looking for more members for Mythic Progression.

We need these DPS Specs(However any exceptional player will be considered):
Shaman
Priest
Druid
Warrior(Important)
Warlock(Important)
Monk(Important)
Mage
Pally
DK

and 1 Tank(Pref DH/Monk)

Recruiting 365+ for core group.

Accepting all classes/roles for M+, as well as backups for the core group.

*Raid times: Fri/Sat 8PM-11PM Server Time*

For More Info:

Add Battle Tag:
TFGxDabarino#1612

Discord:
Dabarino#8866
Unfortunately times are non negotiable for me.. please don't reply unless you meet the time criteria.
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(BfA = Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N
Legion = Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together and also have an active Destiny 2 Clan. We care about the player behind the toon!

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Still lookin'
Up!
Time restrictions don't apply to Sat/Sun, btw.
Hey there! Shaman Shelter would to have you! We are looking for a few more dps to round out our roster to continue our progression.

Uldir Progression:
-Normal: 8/8
-Heroic: 8/8
-Mythic: 2/8

Raid Times:
-Tuesday: 9:30pm-12:30am EST
-Wednesday: 9:30pm-12:30am EST
*Some flexibility available

Current Recruitment Needs:

-TANK-
Monk: Low
Druid: Low
Demon Hunter: Medium
Paladin: Medium

-RANGED DPS-
Mage: Medium
Warlock: High
Priest: Medium
Shaman: Low
Hunter: Medium
Balance: High

-MELEE DPS-
Monk: High
Demon Hunter: Medium
Rogue: Medium

-HEALER-
Holy Priest: Full
Disc Priest: Full (unless you are OP AF)
Druid: High
Monk: High
Paladin: Full
Shaman: Full
*Also some flexibility available on what we will recruit. We are always on the lookout for raw talent.

Our expectations are simple! We provide food/flasks so it is your job to show up on time to raid gemmed/enchanted and with full knowledge of the boss fight and a cooperative, team minded attitude.

We do a fun time normal run on Fridays for those that prefer not to pug or just want to bring an alt. We also expect you to be responsible for getting your M+ Keys cleared, but we have several teams running per week. You are welcome to come hang out for those as well! We are somewhat successfully trying to get together a solid guild RBG team, which is alternately hilarious, easy and frustrating all at the same time. You are welcome to try out for that as well.

Overall, we are a team of people that love to laugh, care about each other and really want to see each other succeed.

If you are interested feel free to contact me at:
Battle.net: Nezoc#1728
Discord: Nezoc#3465

Hope to hear from you!
Guild & Server: Outkasts - Area 52 Horde
Raid Times: Thursdays (Normal) & Sundays (Heroic) 8-10 Eastern
Current Progression: Uldir 6/8 Normal, 4/8 Heroic - Casual Progression
Recruitment Contacts: Mäli - (Molinatrix#1344 BNET)
Requirements: 320 il normal, 350 il heroic (food + cauldrons provided)
Needs: All classes accepted, multiple roles help - not required
Short Term Goals: Finish Out Normal - Start Heroic both Thurs/Sund
Long Term Goals: Promote Non-Toxic Family Environment, Fun
Discord: https://discord.gg/WfRMM45
For fun: Casual RBGs, Lots of Mythics (0,+), Old Content, Transmog Runs, Pet Collections (Literally everything as long as we're having a good time)
Hello....

Our MW actually just quit for RL reasons, so we are on the hunt to fill his shoes. We have been together since BC, and are mostly adults, and mostly very sarcastic. We also probably drink too much but whatever. If you are easily offended, this isn't the place for you. We are 7/8H which totally blows because we had G'huun to seriously a hair above 0% several times, and it is actually slowly destroying my soul.

ANYWAY, we raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server. I know I know times are non negotiable and 9 isn't 930. But figured I would mention us anyway since we are ~kind of~ a weekend guild....

Also we have a bunch of knuckleheads that love doing Mythic +, if that is your thing as well.

Bellatrix#1309 or Alchemy#1707 OR just ya know the old /who Chemical Imbalance and ask for an officer!

Cheers!