Am I mistaken

Arenas
But p sure the arena championship viewers on twitch has more then the mythic dungeon
11/04/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Yazsnargae
But p sure the arena championship viewers on twitch has more then the mythic dungeon

⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁

⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣄⠀⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⠗
⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄
⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁
⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉

HOW CAN THAT BE?!
Remove Cdew or Pika and you probably get half of the viewers... the viewers did not come to watch the gameplay, they were simply there for their favorite streamer.

It's a sad reality.
It's almost like watching a bunch of guys fight PvE trash that does nothing other than hit hard and be tanky as all hell while having to deal with uninteresting garbage modifiers is boring or something.

Seriously I am so bored to death of BfA dungeons.
  • Bosses are weak because they are balanced around the tyrannical modifier, so on fortified weeks they're a joke.
  • Trash takes foreverrrrrr and has nothing interesting going on. They don't CC other than knockbacks and they don't really have fun gimmicks to play around.
  • Modifiers make each week feel awful rather than interesting.
  • Classes are pruned down and uninteresting to watch.
11/04/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Mervz
Remove Cdew or Pika and you probably get half of the viewers... the viewers did not come to watch the gameplay, they were simply there for their favorite streamer.

It's a sad reality.

You could say the same about MDI.
11/04/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Goobysnacks

It's a sad reality.

legit no one knows who the competitors are lol

who actually keeps track of "who's the best dungeoneers"?
11/04/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Goobysnacks

It's a sad reality.

Which streamers were in the MDI?

It's a sad reality.

Those guys get like 2k viewers on twitch though, it’s not like they are asmongold with 25k.
11/04/2018 09:44 PMPosted by Eàster

It's a sad reality.

Those guys get like 2k viewers on twitch though, it’s not like they are asmongold with 25k.

2k on a good night. Usually 800-1200 avg i'd say. The hype around can Cdew win and all that pushed more viewers for sure but it still would have been a pretty large turnout regardless.
11/04/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Yazsnargae

Oh yeah it definitely did, at it's peak the arena stream had damn near double the MDI stream, at least from what I saw, I didn't watch all of the MDI.

The highest I saw from the dungeons was 60-70k viewers, and that was near the end in the finals so that, I would assume, was the highest point in the stream. In the grand finals for the arenas it broke 130k at one point.