How upset would you be if Zanda/KT were the last Allied Races?

General Discussion
Quite a few of us were disappointed that no new Allied Races were announced at Blizzcon.

Blizzard likes us speculating on what the next Allied race could be but they've never actually promised us anything beyond the Zandalari or the Kul'tiran

So...would you feel ripped off if that's all we got?
idk i'd probably quit, mainly because it'd just be boding ill for the overall quality of the game at that point (though much else is lacking already) for them to just abrubtly remove something they had been hyping up as one of the key selling points of the whole expansion.
I wouldn't. I can only take leveling new things over and over again so many times, and with my account climbing near to the 50 limit having less of them is good for me.

Especially with no gold farming system this expac I can't even consider buying boosts and race changes.
i really wouldn't care as it won't affect me. to many "Allied" races as is.
no problem with me
The allied races are just reskins. I'm not sure why you would be hyped about them in the first place.
11/04/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Presumption
The allied races are just reskins. I'm not sure why you would be hyped about them in the first place.

They have different voices, racials, and mounts and offer customizations not available to their regular races

if none of those things are important to you then races likely don't matter at all anyway
Game already has plenty of races. I wouldn't really care. Hell, I only play gnomes and goblins anyways.
I'm fine with it, I don't want to level another race ever again
We're getting updated Worgen models. Doesn't matter to me if we get any new Allied Races or not.
As long as we're still getting normal races (Ogres when?) I wouldn't really care.
Don't we already have an announcement that mecha-gnomes are coming in 8.2.5 or something?
I'd be a little disappointed, but I don't know that I'd be upset.

Heck, I wouldn't be that upset if they were the last new races in all of WoW. There are other, far more pressing concerns.
8.2 panel mentions "new friends" so I'm sure they won't be.

But if they were, I wouldn't care because the prospects of the Alliance are stuff like Mechagnomes/Junker Gnomes or uh I guess another random recolor. Nothing really exciting or even interesting.

11/04/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Mistmourn
Don't we already have an announcement that mecha-gnomes are coming in 8.2.5 or something?

Nope, they were presented as an NPC race we'll help.
I would be greatly upset if there are no more allied races. Although if they keep adding cosmetic options to existing races - like the eye colors for the elves, maybe wildhammer tattoos for dwarves - then that could fill some of the void. Better no races than stupid / ugly ones, though.
I wouldn't mind. Allied races are a take em or leave em feature to me. I am picking away at Void Elf requirements, because I think they are kind of interesting, but none of the others really excite me at all.

11/04/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Mistmourn

We saw some art from 8.2, that showed some half-robot cyborg gnomes that will feature in that patch. Nothing said "playable", people are speculating.
I already don't really care about the Kul Tirans or Zandalari too much. I mean yeah, for completion's sake I'll probably unlock them but outside of that who really cares anymore.
No cant say that i would be mad I get my zandalari pally and thats all I really wanted. I wouldn't mind seeing ogres to the horde and insert generic elf for the alliance
Not upset at all. I’d be cautiously optimistic that they’d be using those resources to fix some of the gameplay/leveling/structure/content problems that have developed over the years.
Unless they decide to remove active racials from the game, I think that slowing down the rate that they add new races would be a good idea. They have enough trouble balancing things as it is.