How upset would you be if Zanda/KT were the last Allied Races?

General Discussion
Wouldnt be upset at all.
Well I already the race I wanted most which is Zandalari lol so idk a I still want Ogres and well I would feel bad for the people who haven't gotten their dream race beside helves...
To me allied races = races with rep grinds.

I’d be happy if they cancelled it and just released new races like they’re supposed to.
It would mean no vulpera, so I'd be thrilled. Nothing, even vrykul, could make up for playable vulpera.
11/04/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Sunday
Quite a few of us were disappointed that no new Allied Races were announced at Blizzcon.

Blizzard likes us speculating on what the next Allied race could be but they've never actually promised us anything beyond the Zandalari or the Kul'tiran

So...would you feel ripped off if that's all we got?
I wouldn't care. There's enough races to choose from
high elves will be the last allied race added before unhinged hordies destroy blizzard
I absolutely REFUSE to jump through a bunch of hoops to 'unlock' any more in this game.

Hell, as much as I love flying, I can't even find the willpower to log in enough to get pathfinder done this expansion. I just can't stand it anymore.

I like questing...when it's my choice.
I like exploring...when it's my choice.
I like scenarios/bgs/expeditions/etc...when it's my choice.
I like rep grinding...when it's my choice.

I hate absolutely everything when it is NOT my choice.
I wouldn't be upset at all.
I wouldn't be surprised, but they did say there would be 1 for every mainline race though out the expansion. Wouldn't be the first time they changed their minds.
Quite a few of us were disappointed that no new Allied Races were announced at Blizzcon.

Blizzard likes us speculating on what the next Allied race could be but they've never actually promised us anything beyond the Zandalari or the Kul'tiran

Well based on how internal data goes. I say we probably want be getting new ones for future. If the data was good then they would of announce possible new races. since no hint my best guess is that data say no one new ones. Beside man we have so many. I love new races. but man its hard to choose a main now. Not only what class, race or other factors. it just man. I love iron dwarf, high mountain, gnomes/pandas(not to level just play at level 49 twink), goblins, orcs, mag har, night borne and void elf's. Like dang what to do. Now we get tow really cool ones next year sometime.
I like allied races, so it'd be a shame, but luckily more were confirmed in a Wowhead interview at Blizzcon the other day. I don't have the link since I'm currently posting on a Wii U controller, but its probably an easy find.
Continue leveling as always. Now with Zandalari. If they were the last to ever be added, I'd mourn the Arakkoa but that's about it.
Definitely would not be upset or disappointed.

I still believe they should have given us the customization options of these look alike races in our barbershops.

Adding in new looking races instead of being 'allied' would be a better plan, imo.
It's to my understanding that they said there are Allied Races to come. I wish I had the source. I can't remember if it was something for Blizzcon or what, so don't take my word for it.

Beyond that, I wouldn't be too mad...? I'd rather them just fill up the slots of the Allied Race screen, if nothing else. For the sake of visuals, anyway. Even after adding in KT and ZT, the Allied Race screen is something that just invites new Allied Races.

My only problem is the amount of time we still have to wait before we can play the next batch of Allied Races. Yawn.

I should be waking up Christmas morning with my Zandalari Troll character in the middle of Tides content. Not in 8.1.5.
I'd be pretty happy if they didn't add any more. I was already at 48 characters when they added the first ones, so I'm pretty much stuck leveling each allied race up to 110 for the ding then deleting it to level the next.

Without new classes to play it doesn't really add anything to the game. I don't care what anybody's characters look like.
I'd be disappointed that another expansion feature was abandoned not even before the expansion itself was over.

No... We will receive eight new races this expansion. More than enough to go around.
I'm tired of grinding rep & since that seems to be the main way to unlock them I'm perfectly fine if they don't add anymore. There are 8 total which is a decent amount to choose from, I'd only care if they lowered or nixed the rep requirement & made leveling quicker.
I'd be very disappointed. Allied Races is a system with endless potential, and if they just stop it'll just be another system that introduced, then threw away with out exploring it expanding that potential.

They tried to take away flying, rather than design aerial zones to SUPPORT that system or be supported by it.

They introduced Artifacts, largely successful imo, and then threw them in the trash at the end of Legion. why???! Instead our cool visual, story packed, alternate advancement super weapons were thrown out for a necklace we rarely see and a trait system whose failings have already been detailed to death here.

They spent a lot of resources and caused lots of content to be cut with Garrisons in WoD but instead of building on it, expanding on it, fixing it, it's just forgotten.
The Legion order Halls could be considered an extrapolation of that system, and a vast improvement, but it had so much room to grow; also tossed aside to reside in limbo. We got nothing comparable in BfA.

If Allied Races were just never mentioned again, I'd be disappointed, but not surprised.
They could very well be the last for the expansion. That wouldn't surprise me one bit. But the last period? I doubt it.

Or, they could be the last until the final patch when we get another 4 that are technically for the next expansion but release early, kinda like LFD, VE, NB, and HMT did.