2400CR Warlock - Looking for BTags

Arenas
Another bump for a sad warlock!
this guy is cool and gets the job done

bump for a respectable player
11/09/2018 06:04 PMPosted by Tox
this guy is cool and gets the job done

bump for a respectable player

HE WAS MINE FIRST! Anyways.... yeah he is a good warlock and a beautiful man you should totally mc totes tote add this beautiful[b][/b] man.
This thread demonstrates Hojo has played with every shaman on the planet.
Hojo is a good dude, add him

Come play with Belgraad and the old SF/Hat guys with us if you want
Bumping for being a warlock.
Bumping for fellow warlock. GET THIS MAN SOME GAMES
Dangggg dtide. After talkin all that smack u think u could atleast keep your homie alive when i’m playing with 13hundo random aussies. Lol wow is fun amirite <3 not hating though id love to heal your pal
WW/L/Hpala randomly worked to 2500 pending Q's! Looking for more people to enjoy Beta for Azeroth!
How is this even possible as a Warlock? What spec do you play ?
This guy BLOWS

Jk good lock, def would recommend.
11/10/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Kezik
How is this even possible as a Warlock? What spec do you play ?

I prefer affliction so I've been playing it. Destro works if you get bolts off during infernal. I've seem demo work well with Splay.
Bumping again
man, I should learn the viable comps for lock. I played around in 2s with a rogue for a bit and it went terrible for probably obvious reasons, but i haven't really tried 3s yet. I should get into it.
Mike#13378 if you want to fire/destro mlx sometime. Been floating 2300-2500cr. Already have welfare glad so ive just been playing whatever with whoever.
11/13/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Remixxed
Mike#13378 if you want to fire/destro mlx sometime. Been floating 2300-2500cr. Already have welfare glad so ive just been playing whatever with whoever.

Remember this next time Remixxed says all warlock players are lowlives.
Big Ol' Bump for the day! Still looking for healers and mages!