Anything above mythic +10

General Discussion
Is not intended to be finished this tier and is supposed to suck...

Unless you’re a blood DK, rogue, frost mage and which ever healer and high dps spot is lucky enough to be running with them.

These dungeons are horribaly balanced. Some are really easy (FH, AD). And some are easy only if RNG is in your side ( waycrest manor ) and some are way too overturned ( temple ) and most can’t be times at 15 with out rogues
waycrest on fortified is way too easy compared to some other dungeons fortified like shrine, blizz is way off the mark.
You forgot DH...the #1 DPS lol
Don't worry op you will overgear it and beat it, then blame casuals on why blizzard nerfed these instances as usual
And yet... the top m+ grinders are already past 2k.io
I've done some 11's on my warlock. Ha! Proved you wrong, OP!

Also, most of the dungeons have an easy week. Temple and WCM are a joke on fort weeks.

And yes, AD and FH are always easy. I'm ok with it. Makes getting my my weekly chest easy.
Nothing wrong with Mythic+. Some dungeons are different than others and affixes effect dungeons and class differently and this makes Mythic+ more exciting
11/05/2018 01:00 AMPosted by Warrgazm

Unless you’re a blood DK, rogue, frost mage and which ever healer and high dps spot is lucky enough to be running with them.

These dungeons are horribaly balanced. Some are really easy (FH, AD). And some are easy only if RNG is in your side ( waycrest manor ) and some are way too overturned ( temple ) and most can’t be times at 15 with out rogues

I just do not understand their tuning.

Why make 1-10 so amazingly hard?

It is like they want the game to fail.
11/05/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Rastlin

Please tell me you're joking. 10's SHOULD be hard and depending on affixes can be. But anything under 7 is not hard.

It is like they want the game to fail

It's not hard. You're bad.
If you have a group of competent people, they are easy. It's not like Legion where you could pop cooldowns and trinkets and melt adds away in 2 seconds now that fortify and tyrannical apply to keys below level 10.

However, adds have many more mechanics now, and if one or two people on your squad refuse to interrupt, it's hard to cover for them.
I fail to see your point here. Are you talking about class balance or dungeon balance?

Class balance? There has always been classes that do better than others. Always will be. Game will never be 100% perfectly balanced for every single different type of gameplay. When you can only have a whopping 5 people, people tend to be more picky.

In regards to dungeon balance - I don't think there's anything wrong with the dungeon balance. How do you balance all dungeons across the board? In BFA, the trash is worse than the bosses. So dungeons with "harder" trash (like shrine without good interrupts) will be harder than dungeons like Atal Dazar.
Unless you’re a blood DK, rogue, frost mage and which ever healer and high dps spot is lucky enough to be running with them

The only specs that haven't completed a +15 in time are MM hunter, feral druid, and UH dk.

3800 UH dks have finished a +10-+14 in time.
1000 MM hunters have finished a +10-+14 in time.
1300 Feral druids have finished a +10-+14 in time.

So what point are you trying to make here?

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?

PS: please replace your tank trinket. Any number of trinkets available via WQ will be much better.
11/05/2018 05:24 AMPosted by Sigtyr

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?

PS: please replace your tank trinket. Any number of trinkets available via WQ will be much better.

My trinkets are private.
11/05/2018 05:12 AMPosted by Drezwazluz

It is like they want the game to fail

It's not hard. You're bad.

Compare any level of mythic plus to last expansion and you cannot deny that current mythic plus's are tuned much harder.

This is turning off the player base to that entire line of content.
11/05/2018 05:16 AMPosted by Yellöwböze
I fail to see your point here. Are you talking about class balance or dungeon balance?

Class balance? There has always been classes that do better than others. Always will be. Game will never be 100% perfectly balanced for every single different type of gameplay. When you can only have a whopping 5 people, people tend to be more picky.

In regards to dungeon balance - I don't think there's anything wrong with the dungeon balance. How do you balance all dungeons across the board? In BFA, the trash is worse than the bosses. So dungeons with "harder" trash (like shrine without good interrupts) will be harder than dungeons like Atal Dazar.

Just to add to this, a coordinated group can do a +10 with almost any combination of 3 dps, 1 tank, and 1 healer. You would have to go out of your way to find a comp that physically can't do it. The bigger problem is that everyone expects to be able to just join up with strangers without the requisite experience and just steamroll it. You're SUPPOSED to fail some keystones along the way and learn how to do them better next time. That's why it's in your best interest to get a regular group going instead of trying to PUG every time.

As for dungeons, I don't see a problem with some being much harder with some affixes than others. You aren't expected to push every dungeon every week. The great thing about the change to keystones is that you can either muscle through to get your loot and then go use your new keystone, or just say "screw this", zone out, and go complete a different dungeon after throwing your current keystone on the ground and you'll get a brand new one.

I really think that 99% of the complaints about mythic dungeons stem from social problems rather than system ones. There's a reason they aren't in LFD, and that's because they require considerably more coordination.
Rogues, dh, mage need a nerf, thise were the only classes allowed in the MDI if you are a dpser.

Not intended because you say so and can't do them?

Hmm good to know you decide everything

Also love people who say Temple is overturned easier to see that their bad players

Kings rest and Shrine are really the only hard dungeons
11/05/2018 02:49 AMPosted by Sybianjoy
And yet... the top m+ grinders are already past 2k.io
and the top wall street investors are billionaires. why arent you?