Necklace iLevel

General Discussion
Hi! Quick question - what do I need to do to raise my necklace iLevel? I've seen people with lower Azerite levels with a higher iLevel.

Thanks in advance!
reputation. if you go to the guy in the portal, brann. if you get friendly, you get a quest from him with immediate completion which gives +12 rep, the next gives +12 more and i dont know if you get another +12 with exalted
Work on your champions of azeroth faction. Friendly, honoured & revered each give you +15 ilvls to your necklace. Exalted does not give you any ilvls though.
Thanks so much for the responses. Had no idea it was tied to reputation - must have missed this in-game.
Didn't even try and on my main I have 377 Heart 8D

You'll get there, focus on Champs of Azeroth emissary and WQs

Each tier is +15 and don't worry about exalted for no reason at a it doesn't give the +15 ilvls
11/05/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Kekeyo
Didn't even try and on my main I have 377 Heart 8D

You'll get there, focus on Champs of Azeroth emissary and WQs

Each tier is +15 and don't worry about exalted for no reason at a it doesn't give the +15 ilvls

Exalted doesn't give the ilvls because Blizz didn't want people to feel forced to grind to exalted.

Maybe in a future patch when more people have hit exalted they'll do something with it.
Its not all about reputation with Champions but it certainly does help. Most of the responses are correct you get a 15 ilvl bump with each rep level increase. Friendly, Honored, Revered but none at exalted. Just play the game as normal its really not that important to get leveled. Do WQ for AP. Each week the neck's AP req is reduced by 30% or 20% i don't remember exactly how much but sort of a catch up mech. Like i said before just play the game and dont worry to much about it.
I know you get a small ilvl increase for each ap level. I'm not sure if its 1 for 1 but pretty close
11/05/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Cogblocker
I know you get a small ilvl increase for each ap level. I'm not sure if its 1 for 1 but pretty close

Each increase in heart level, is a 2 ilvl increase.