Void Elves might get High Elf customizations

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 18 Next
11/05/2018 03:35 PMPosted by Sacarver
11/05/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Drede

I want the High Elves that have been with us since Vanilla. Not flesh colored Void Elves that joined because reasons.

this is what you are asking for when you say the noes since vanilla
you want flesh colored nightelves

https://imgur.com/xy9M9

*Facepalm*

Guess you have to look like a purple version of that now! Because that's what your race used to look like!

But really, I would actually be fine with a Night Elf base for High Elves. It worked great for Nozdormu.
No one with any sense is going to let this weak sauce satisfy them. Notice all the details missing? You know, like a date, or the actual effects?

It's much easier just to assume Blizzard is floating this to give pro-Blizz posters something to point at while going 'yeah, for sure, real soon now...'
11/05/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Drede

*Facepalm*

Guess you have to look like a purple version of that now! Because that's what your race used to look like!

But really, I would actually be fine with a Night Elf base for High Elves. It worked great for Nozdormu.

ybh im really into the old model haha i know that you meant the ones in dalaran with the BE model but blue eyes. but i really enjoy the old model and would enver mind a blonde option on nightelves haha
11/05/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Drede

*Facepalm*

hope you like forehead casting
Nothing will satisfy them at this point.
11/05/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Sigmar
According to a blizzcon interview.

Enough to quell the High Elf crowd?

If this is true, I will withdraw most of bad things I've said about Blizzard, at least pertaining to Wacraft.

I still can't forgive them for the diablo mess.
Many of us would have been perfectly happy with Void Elves had they had High Elf customization options from day 1... and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would still be happy to see them added to Void Elves tomorrow too... Sure it'd be preferable to get High Elves as their own separate race, but getting them through customization options in Void Elves is acceptable.
11/05/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Ralanthel
Roses are red
I drive a Ford
If you want playable High Elves
Then reroll to horde

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You think you don't want Alliance High Elves.
But really you do.
Here it is folks, the official change for Void Elves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOxkGD8qRB4&feature=youtu.be
11/05/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
Here it is folks, the official change for Void Elves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOxkGD8qRB4&feature=youtu.be

dang
11/05/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Drede
11/05/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Lathander
I would be 100% happy because void elf racials are amazing.

Just redo the void stuff to arcane/purple magic and id be set. Set a barber shop option to change the graphics of the void/arcane based stuff and the skin colors and BAM.

I can finally get that high elf mage I've wanted since vanilla.

They are Void Elves. Not Arcane Elves.

They are always going to be Void Themed.

11/05/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Lathander
No that's the best part, no high elf paladins

There are High Elf Paladins. They are even mentioned to be some of the first of the Silver Hand.

Not having Demon Hunters, Death Knights, and Warlocks is more than enough.

Missed the point. Just change the name of 'void elves' to something like a band of all the 'high' elf deviations to fall under that one 'race' and make them have different cosmetics.

Like the Mag'har for Horde. There are all the tribes from the Dreanor under one 'race' and it works fine. Arguably they could all have their own racials based on the lore for each clan but they just share one. Its simple and that's great for our chances of getting the customizations.
Missed the point. Just change the name of 'void elves' something like a band of all the 'high' elf deviations to fall under that one 'race' and make them have different cosmetics.

Like the Mag'har for Horde. There are all the tribes from the Dreanor under one 'race' and it works fine. Arguably they could all have their own racials based on the lore for each clan but they just share one. Its simple and that's great for our chances of getting the customizations.

They aren't going to dilute Void Elves to make High Elf people kinda happy.

You are literally asking for Void Elves to be made into something else.
Hell yeah, nice, Blizzard! Listening to the players is great, it inspires us to keep playing your game.
you could always wear super covering armor and a full helmet and pretend you’re a high elf
If you've ever taken a look at the endless threads it should be very clear that they want fair skinned elves no matter how they get them. They could fall from the sky, out of time portal, from another dimension, they could all secretly be dragons in elf form... it doesn't really matter. These are all suggestions I've seen in those threads. There are a few, I'm sure, who really want a specific lore, but for most that argumentation is just a means to an end.
11/05/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Drede
Missed the point. Just change the name of 'void elves' something like a band of all the 'high' elf deviations to fall under that one 'race' and make them have different cosmetics.

They aren't going to dilute Void Elves to make High Elf people kinda happy.

You are literally asking for Void Elves to be made into something else.

Yeah something better. They diluted Mag'har too.

There isn't a good reason not to do these simple changes.

If they added high elves as their own race they would have to add a whole other race to the Horde. This means its easier to get them for the Alliance.
11/05/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Pepino
This way like how Blizzard always says, we are not blurring faction lines.... and playing by their rules.

The biggest blur of faction lines has always been blood elves on Horde. Any move toward high elves makes the faction line less, not more, blurry.
It is an acceptable compromise, a show of good faith, and I hope they do something rather than just ignoring us.

Put it this way - I'm sure many of the Horde player's first choice wasn't to go through a civil war again - but since they are being made to do it anyway - they appreciate the choice to pick a side.

Were void elves people's #1 choice for an allied race? No. Did they want the SiIver Covenant? Yes. But since that is not how it worked out, I think putting in some customization options to give more player choice is a really neat thing.

I hope blizz does it.
11/05/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Yarrow
The biggest blur of faction lines has always been blood elves on Horde.

What, how does that blur faction lines?