WTB 1500 - 1800 Rating

Battlegrounds
Looking to buy from 1500 to 1800 rating in RBGs for in game gold please. Let me know if you're offering or know someone.
Thanks!
Buy it ? Why not just casually yolo it a few hrs a couple wins and youll easily be 1500?
11/05/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Kitanana
Buy it ? Why not just casually yolo it a few hrs a couple wins and youll easily be 1500?

I'm currently 1500, looking to get to 1800 haha

Also I've tried the yolos but it never works. Probably because I'm terrible
11/05/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Poddy
11/05/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Kitanana

I'm currently 1500, looking to get to 1800 haha

Also I've tried the yolos but it never works. Probably because I'm terrible

Its prob not because your terriable or anything like that but its just something that takes paitence to find the right people and groove etc if that makes sense. Pls dont give up ! I believe in you (: plus it feels 90000000x more rewarding earning it then just buying a carry .
You can do it.

Do you know how to sit based properly? You could literally sit bases as frost to 2k if you wanted too.

If not ask your questions!
Appreciate the faith hahaha.

I've tried frost base sitting but I usually just get sapped and restunned. And if not, I'll get 1v1'd
Okay good so obviously the rogue should never sap cap you. Keep your pet near the flag. If he blind or saps you make your pet attack him.

If he blinds your pet and saps you or vice verse trinket and ice lance him and keep your distance.

As soon as you stop the cap you need to call out for help and have someone back you up. Base defending is not about 1v1ing it’s about spinning until someone peels to you.

At the start of a match have it established who’s peeling to bases if you get in trouble.

To spin you can cycle through your polys and novas then Ice block if you get in trouble.

If you use ice block make sure your pet is attacking the rogue at all times. If you don’t have trinket make sure your team knows so they can double sit till it’s back up.
Thanks for the advice, appreciate it

Though I still am looking to buy, I'll give it another go
Actually guys (if you're still following this hahaha) I was trying out 2v2a bunch and I actually really like it. Hit 1400 on that so I'm going to try and get 1800 legit. Seems to be going really well so far.
I think I prefer Arena to RBGs just cause of the time.
Are you buying 1800 for the cosmetic gear?
11/06/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Familypet

That's the only reason I wanted 1800 hahaha
11/06/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Poddy
11/06/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Familypet

That's the only reason I wanted 1800 hahaha
but it's not good!!!
Add my btag Gank#1246
uhhhhh. I could understand doing this when it was 2.2 for elite gear, in fact I was banned for selling carries to 2.2, but 1800? That takes like a single day of yoloing if you don't care about your win/loss ratio lmao.