Blood stain bone

Professions
Blood stain bone needs to be removed from lw. It really slows down leveling lw. Tailor and BS don't need extra mats from gathering to make any gear.

Or let the vendor sell Blood stain bone just like Tailor and BS can buy thread/flux.
I don't feel like it slowed me down leveling LW. Only took a few weeks to get to max level and now I have about 1500 sitting in my reagent bank. And that was with me taking a month off after BfA was released.
I get the stuff all the time from scrapping. It seems like there should be a supply on the auction house. What's the problem?
I maxed LW a few days after BfA launched. Blood stained bones are NOT the problem
rng scrapper then cause I don't get any blood stained bones. skinning also bad drop rate.
Skinners get blood-stained bones, along with other stuff. There are youtube videos for the best places to farm them. The comments section of the wowhead page on blood-stained bones shows this detailed info from one player:
----------------
I farmed each of the following mob groups for 15 minutes each and got these results:

Volatile Rat in Stormsong Valley: 77 bones
Stonejaw Saurolisk in Stormsong Valley: 93 bones
Highlands Mauler and Honey-Crazed Mauler in Stormsong Valley: 73 Bones
Shallows Saurolisk in Drustvar: 108 bones
Invasive Quillrat in Drustvar: 128 bones in the first round
and 114 bones in the second round
Darkmaw Prowler in Drustvar: 154 bones in the first round
and 94 bones in the second round
----------------
11/07/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Degame
rng scrapper then cause I don't get any blood stained bones. skinning also bad drop rate.
Well, you can CALL 118 bones in 15 minutes "a bad drop rate"...but I don't.
How many skins can you get in 5-10-60 minutes? Hundreds if youre dedicated or even somewhat casual in the right area. As a BS on this character (and a skinner/LW on my hunter) getting the ore takes forever to get. You cant just go kill a bunch of stuff and skin it. You have to find the nodes, no matter where they are and get there to get 2 ores. And your smithing item takes 10 each time

All professions are somewhat time gated
11/06/2018 08:52 AMPosted by Degame
Blood stain bone needs to be removed from lw. It really slows down leveling lw. Tailor and BS don't need extra mats from gathering to make any gear.

Or let the vendor sell Blood stain bone just like Tailor and BS can buy thread/flux.
Shouldnt be a problem. BSB was so hot on the AH that I made 600k in less than a week farming and flipping the stuff. Most gold Ive made since playing the game in such a short time.

There is a spot where those gorillas are in the horde zones down south that will get you a lot of BSB.
And for alliance those porcupines or whatever respawn hysterically fast that dump tons of BSB.
Its one mat that actually ISNT a problem to gather.
blood stain bone drop rate still too low.
11/06/2018 08:52 AMPosted by Degame

You'd have a cause to whine if those blood stain bones couldn't be farmed while your skinner stayed within a five minute walk of an FP!
How long does it take a Miner to farm the nodes for one piece of BS/Engie product or a Tailor to do the same.
11/13/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Degame
blood stain bone drop rate still too low.

Not as low as the rate at which linen drops or nor take as long to farm as it does a miner to farm nodes!