No Zandalari Locks - straightback option?

Warlock
@Ythisens or any CM - If warlocks cant be Zandalari is there any chance that we can have an option to have the darkspear trolls stand upright like the orcs received.

The standing tall troll is the reason I was going for it and now I'm over here with no chance of every seeing a straight back other then in an animation.
conversely I'd actually like a slouched option for zandalari trolls, but they use a different skeleton from darkspear trolls entirely, so adding either straight darkspear or slouched zandalari are a bit different than rigging a skeleton, and just using the other's skeleton to solve the problem wouldn't really work since there are other aesthetic differences between the two.
Hm, idk if they would do that. Trolls upright are like the tallest playable race in the game. But hey I'm not against it.

Also I'm pretty sure they can be warlocks.
11/06/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Sathrago

They can't.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769549118?
11/06/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Haunter
11/06/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Sathrago

They can't.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769549118?
yeah I literally just saw that. Yikes
11/06/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Haunter
conversely I'd actually like a slouched option for zandalari trolls, but they use a different skeleton from darkspear trolls entirely, so adding either straight darkspear or slouched zandalari are a bit different than rigging a skeleton, and just using the other's skeleton to solve the problem wouldn't really work since there are other aesthetic differences between the two.

it would be faster to just let locks be zandalari -
who cares, the only horde lock that matters is Undead
the main reason i bought bfa was so that i can be a zandalari warlock.
i was looking forward for it too.
also being trolls that had work with the darkspear tribe would let them have warlocks as well.
Zul and Zandalar have lots of forbidden magics...as it stands only 3 allied races have warlocks, two are alliance.

And how are paladins represented in zandalar?
11/07/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Tresextas
Zul and Zandalar have lots of forbidden magics...as it stands only 3 allied races have warlocks, two are alliance.

the loa are their light I guess fam

and yet the voodoo can't be their fel
11/07/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Haunter
11/07/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Tresextas

the loa are their light I guess fam

and yet the voodoo can't be their fel

I know they are saying "uh rezan did it" but a) he gets kill't and b) I always interpreted his status as loa of kings as being the patron of a royal bloodline.

And monks are even less lore friendly

And it isnt even the end of the world if one race can be all non-hero classes