Havoc DH #1 pick for M+ immune to nerfs

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
11/12/2018 01:56 AMPosted by Ashenan
11/11/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Tinieblas

At keystone 20-21, it's sitting neck on neck with feral druid, rogues,monk, hunters, and warriors. on Keystone 15, below fury warriors.

You're blowing DH so far out of proportions, it's hysterical. Several other classes are doing just as well on DPS, the difference as I said is DH makes it to MDI because of chaos brand, which should be deleted.

https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season-bfa-1/all/world/leaderboards-strict#role=dps:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=15:maxMythicLevel=99

Wait what? Did you just mix in feral druids and warriors with rogues in M+? Wow. Well there's a link above you if you think I'm BLOWING IT OMG OUT OF PROPORTION cause clearly as you can see, DH is #1 and in 99%% of EVERY SINGLE COMP. Ok, yeah, out of proportion but do downplay your class cause you are afraid of a nerf.

I mean demo warlock you dimwit. DH is in 99% of all comps because of chaos brand, get that through your thick skull.

5% extra damage for the frost mage, for the majority of the assassination rogue's damage, for the tank, for the disc priest and your own damage is an insanely stupid OP buff and you seem to have trouble grasping that.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season-bfa-1/all/world/leaderboards-strict#role=dps:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=15:maxMythicLevel=99

Wait what? Did you just mix in feral druids and warriors with rogues in M+? Wow. Well there's a link above you if you think I'm BLOWING IT OMG OUT OF PROPORTION cause clearly as you can see, DH is #1 and in 99%% of EVERY SINGLE COMP. Ok, yeah, out of proportion but do downplay your class cause you are afraid of a nerf.

I mean demo warlock you dimwit. DH is in 99% of all comps because of chaos brand, get that through your thick skull.

5% extra damage for the frost mage, for the majority of the assassination rogue's damage, for the tank, for the disc priest and your own damage is an insanely stupid OP buff and you seem to have trouble grasping that.

There's nothing in your post that indicates you were talking about demo. You were talking about havoc in the first paragraph then we're supposed to believe you switched the focus of your mindless babbling to suddenly start talking about demo in the second paragraph without doing anything to indicate such? Only to go back to talk about havoc AGAIN in the third paragraph? Usually when someone starts talking about something else, they indicate that in some coherent way. You did no such thing. On top of that, there is no continuity in your posts. You're all over the place. And he's the dimwit?

We're just going to ignore havoc's top tier damage, fantastic survivability, fantastic mobility, and fantastic utility that allows it to cheese some boss mechanics and just chalk its overrepresentation up to chaos brand? Are you trolling us? Because if so, you're doing a fantastic job.
As long as the idiots at Blizzard think classes should have "weaknesses" aka no AOE or Utility nothing will change. Fact is you're never bringing a SP over a DH and until they get their head out of their !@# that's not changing.
Just don't nerf Havoc until you buff Feral up to be actually competitive in high mythic+, please. I levelled DH when I saw how useless both melee specs of Druid were, don't make me reroll again.
11/12/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Whiskeyjack

There's nothing in your post that indicates you were talking about demo. You were talking about havoc in the first paragraph then we're supposed to believe you switched the focus of your mindless babbling to suddenly start talking about demo in the second paragraph without doing anything to indicate such? Only to go back to talk about havoc AGAIN in the third paragraph? Usually when someone starts talking about something else, they indicate that in some coherent way. You did no such thing. On top of that, there is no continuity in your posts. You're all over the place. And he's the dimwit?

We're just going to ignore havoc's top tier damage, fantastic survivability, fantastic mobility, and fantastic utility that allows it to cheese some boss mechanics and just chalk its overrepresentation up to chaos brand? Are you trolling us? Because if so, you're doing a fantastic job.

Certainly you are yet another dimwit, because my demo response was to the accusation of being a DH main, the rest of the points applying to the OP's perennial whine and hyperbole about DH DPS (which will no doubt switch to the next FoTM class/spec as long as it's not the one he's playing).

Certainly you are yet another dimwit, because my demo response was to the accusation of being a DH main, the rest of the points applying to the OP's perennial whine and hyperbole about DH DPS (which will no doubt switch to the next FoTM class/spec as long as it's not the one he's playing).

Your post said you "mean" not "main."

Who is the dimwit now?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Your post said you "mean" not "main."

Who is the dimwit now?

Context is hard, I guess quotes are too hard for you to understand what people intend to respond to. much easier to take typos at face value.
11/12/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Tinieblas

To be fair, that 5% doesn't help much for assassination rogue at least, if you're running triple SS in M+ you'll get FAR more damage from a monk with the +physical damage since your top 3 damage sources are all physical (Garrote, Rupture, Melee).
11/13/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Worgandonor
11/12/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Tinieblas

To be fair, that 5% doesn't help much for assassination rogue at least, if you're running triple SS in M+ you'll get FAR more damage from a monk with the +physical damage since your top 3 damage sources are all physical (Garrote, Rupture, Melee).

Another OP buff no doubt, I don't get how a "this buff gives you 5% extra damage for your group and has no inscription consumable equivalent" got through beta.