No spoilers,

General Discussion
but Sylvanas is NOT looking good to anyone right now, not even her own Forsaken.
She had a band of Forsaken that disliked her in the Before the Storm novel. Sylvanas has a very simple way of dealing with people who disagree with her "vision".

Its like the new overwatch Hero Ashe says...

"It's my way or....well... It's my way."
11/07/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Arkimus
but Sylvanas is NOT looking good to anyone right now, not even her own Forsaken.

Speak for yourself Alliance fur-bag!

DARK LADY WATCH OVER US!
11/07/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Ironbound

DARK LADY WATCH OVER US!

Yrel did nothing wrong.
11/07/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Ayaani

DARK LADY WATCH OVER US!

Yrel did nothing wrong.
Yeah, no. She's become pretty zealous.
I notice that most Blood elf, Undead, Nightborn, Zandilari Trolls, Orcs and Goblins all love her
while Tuaren, Highmountan Tauren, Darkspear Trolls and Pandaren seem to be against her.

This of course is only talking about player characters and not lore. One side views the Horde as nothing more then a war machine for personal gain, the other a united family wanting who simply wish to live instead of senselessly starting conflicts.

DARK LADY WATCH OVER US!

The on,y thing this reminds me of is an annoying WQ to kill some forsaken Deathguards in Stormheim. If I hear “DaRk LADYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!?????!!!?!?!????” one more time. . .
I really like her character because shes iconic but I'm over her. shes evil for no reason other than her never ending anger. she should direct that anger elsewhere.

I dont really want to see her go, but I dont want her as a horde leader either.

however if they made a third faction of strictly undead wouldn't be opposed to it if she was at the helm
The story that brought Sylvanas here should never had been written, just a dumb direction for an iconic and popular character. Now that it's written, the outcry from some of the player base is baffling, like she attacked Thunderbluff or some other Horde city, instead of the Nelf capital. The WAR isn't something new, prosecuting it like a WAR is Sylvanas' biggest "crime".

At this point, who cares, the game has enough issues that terrible story telling is the least of their problems, just another "CON" on the Blizzard list.
11/07/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Zhiifang
I notice that most Blood elf, Undead, Nightborn, Zandilari Trolls, Orcs and Goblins all love her
while Tuaren, Highmountan Tauren, Darkspear Trolls and Pandaren seem to be against her.

This of course is only talking about player characters and not lore. One side views the Horde as nothing more then a war machine for personal gain, the other a united family wanting who simply wish to live instead of senselessly starting conflicts.

This Tauren is going full Sylv.

Dark Lady, watch over you!