Would you still want them?

General Discussion
Let's say Blizzard adds Vulpera for horde and High elves for alliance

But their dance are from fortnite

Would you still play has them?
*enters thread on motorized scooter*

What is Fortnite? Is it some of that fancy Shakespeare stuff? Will my fox person get those poofy pants they wore back then?

*does not what Fortnite is but has not played it*
No, because I wasn’t planning on playing one anyways.
11/08/2018 04:54 AMPosted by Mistblossom
No, because I wasn’t planning on playing one anyways.
I wouldn't even know the dance was from Fortnite because I've never played it.
Something tells me that fortnite borrowed "it's" dance from popular culture and doesn't actually own it
11/08/2018 04:52 AMPosted by Tiresias
*enters thread on motorized scooter*

*Rides in on electric skateboard*

I only know one dance from the game and it wouldnt be horrible for a vulpera I guess.

11/08/2018 04:56 AMPosted by Tinkerizmo
Something tells me that fortnite borrowed "it's" dance from popular culture and doesn't actually own it

You say that like it matters in any way. Haha. :)

Well Obviously, but fornite dancing has become a cultural phenomenon, and a lot of people hate it or find it cringy
I mean if people can still play female pandaren with caramelldansen as their dance I think a lot of people will be fine with some silly fortnite thing
11/08/2018 05:00 AMPosted by Bloodfall

Well Obviously, but fornite dancing has become a cultural phenomenon, and a lot of people hate it or find it cringy

Kind of like how Pandarens were a thing long before king fu panda, and mists was a planned expansion before king fu panda was released, but that didn’t stop players from ascribing mists and pandaren to kung fu panda and denigrating it for it.

If you can’t separate the association from the dance, then if you hate fortnite, you’ll hate the races. Try and separate the T pose from fortnite, even though fortnite didn’t create it.
I'm really not bothered unlocking anymore ally races, it isn't engaging.

So no but it also wouldn't make a damn what the dance was, also I don't play fortnight.
T-that would certainly make me hesitate, but I'd still play as a Quel'dorei High Elf. I'd simply never dance again
11/08/2018 04:37 AMPosted by Bloodfall

Sure? Tons of races have dumb dances from dumb things.
11/08/2018 05:17 AMPosted by Lorithyn
T-that would certainly make me hesitate, but I'd still play as a Quel'dorei High Elf. I'd simply never dance again

*drops Party totem*
All the more reason to kill all of the vulpera.

#lethordejoinpurgesquads
I don't play Fortnite so I wouldn't know the dances. I'm having a hard time convincing myself to do the rep grind for the allied races so probably won't play anyway.
No more damn elves!
Instead of a rep grind you are required to post a video on social media of you doing the dance perfectly for 3 minutes straight. In order to unlock these allied races.

Alliance already have a high elf playable race in Void Elves.
11/08/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Starlagosa

Alliance already have a high elf playable race in Void Elves.

Although true, it doesn't work the other way around.

Void elves and Blood elves are indeed High elves, but High elves are not void elves and Blood Elves

We want that warcraft 2 and warcraft 3 nostalgia and no one asked for blue berry elves