Tank or DPS LF Stable Mythic Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Grettings All!

I will keep this short and to the point. My current guild has decided to call it quits on mythic progression after burnout, hatred for the current systems and having serious recruitment issues both last expansion and this expansion, I however am still focused on Mythic Progression.

Background:
Have raided since BC and have killed nearly every boss (while current) since Wrath during that time with the exception of maybe 3-4. I have at some point had as a "main" every class outside of a shaman, priest, rogue. Currently I have a DH that can tank/dps or a mage that are both >370 and 2/8M experience. I would also be willing to level/gear hunter/paladin/dk/monk if that would better fit your raid. I prefer to tank however have no issues with dps/filling in a 3rd tank role if needed.

Looking For:
In order of importance

Friendly raid environment > stable leadership/guild > focus on obtaining CE each tier > Faction doesn't matter

Raid days/times:
Tues-Thur 8cst to 12cst

If you are interested please post your real id/discord/guild info here and I will do the required research about your guild etc and if I believe it is a fit will reach out to you.
Hiya! You seem like you might be a good fit for our guild! We are Laughing At Murder on Malygos/Icecrown. Ally side, currently 2/8M 8/8H. We are looking for dps especially one that can be a backup tank! My bnet is Shan#11231 and my discord is Shandouille#9181, shoot me a message if your interested!
Shandriel,

Thanks for your post but looking for a guild that is likely going to also get CE every tier.

Best of luck.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 3/8M <Optimal Baddies>
We are Optimal Baddies, a recently formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with roots dating back to classic that is aiming to be cutting edge in BfA and all future expansions
Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM EST

Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday 9PM-11:30PM EST

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Requirements
Look at optimalbaddies.com for an in-depth view of raider requirements and expectations
Loot!

For loot distribution we use RCLootcouncil and take into account gear-value, performance, and attendance.
Recruitment!

We are looking for damage and healers of all classes to trial for our mythic roster. All trials are expected to be ready to raid for an upcoming raid night.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or (Abbadon#11928) on battle.net or hop in discord at https://discord.gg/YqnwD5s if interested.