World of Hordecraft.

Battlegrounds
i know we call it World of Hordecraft. but you really gotta balance the racials. Draneis had a decent 1% accuracy back in the days and now its all GONE and they have a pewny little heal that can be used every 3 mins. that seems to be the trend these days. 3 minute Cool down for All Alliance racials.
I'd trade rocket jump for shadowmeld if you want.
Shadowmeld is awesome. Good spell interrupt , restealth with vanish on CD and indeed offensively with azerite traits for combo points and extra garrote damage. Love this racial!
11/12/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Romanajapan
i know we call it World of Hordecraft. but you really gotta balance the racials. Draneis had a decent 1% accuracy back in the days and now its all GONE and they have a pewny little heal that can be used every 3 mins. that seems to be the trend these days. 3 minute Cool down for All Alliance racials.

IDK, i call it world of meleecraft. But i guess it all perspective isn't it. Besides, Dark Iron is the best racial in the game, that's alliance. Shadowmeld? Amazing. Belf? Nerfed into near pointlessness. Racials don't make the match, should just disable it in PVP to stop the grumbling imo.
11/12/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Farrah
Shadowmeld is awesome. Good spell interrupt , restealth with vanish on CD and indeed offensively with azerite traits for combo points and extra garrote damage. Love this racial!

Shadowmeld restealth in combat basically doesn't work in PVP. It's not a bad racial, but it's much worse in PVP than in PVE.
I'd pay USD to trade my racial kit for the dwarves'.
Dark iron removes bleeds/magic.

Damn horde have it all.
Do u mean World of \/\/horecraft ? Searched it , but never played before though
11/12/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Jdpp

I'd trade my rarely used shadowmeld with Orc Bloodlust, Tauren, Troll, Undead or Blood elf racials anyday of the week. Only class shadow meld seems OP at is Rogue since it acts like a 2nd vanish.
11/13/2018 01:20 AMPosted by Romanajapan

I'd trade my rarely used shadowmeld with Orc Bloodlust, Tauren, Troll, Undead or Blood elf racials anyday of the week. Only class shadow meld seems OP at is Rogue since it acts like a 2nd vanish.

I literally use relentless just to make myself feel better for being a human in BGs.
L2p issue like always. 8/10 top 3s are alli. Tournament realm most team went alli, unless orc shaman. Gonna need u to reroll horde so u can stop embarrassing us nelfs...heard belfs are good for whining sh1tters
11/13/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Starlørd
L2p issue like always. 8/10 top 3s are alli. Tournament realm most team went alli, unless orc shaman. Gonna need u to reroll horde so u can stop embarrassing us nelfs...heard belfs are good for whining sh1tters

"L2P" says a guy with 1500 rating LOL just wow
11/12/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Yarrow
Shadowmeld restealth in combat basically doesn't work in PVP. It's not a bad racial, but it's much worse in PVP than in PVE.

Shadowmeld is an amazing, highly underrated racial. I love it in pvp. Meld is a clutch, high-skill racial with lots of potential.

I'd trade my rarely used shadowmeld with Orc Bloodlust, Tauren, Troll, Undead or Blood elf racials anyday of the week. Only class shadow meld seems OP at is Rogue since it acts like a 2nd vanish

Sure! I'd make this trade in a heartbeat. I'd love to have shadowmeld on my druid. You can have any of the horde racials you want. I'd actually go without racials on an alt so that my druid gets shadowmeld.

There it is again. People comparing a utility racial with a DPS one simply because they’re both active.

Shadowmeld doesn’t compete with our “bloodlust,” it competes with our stun reduction. Your base stat increase (haste or something?) competes with our “bloodlust.” Your stat increase amounts to a nearly identical DPS gain to within a 1% margin of error as compared to the orc active.

Apples to apples, not to oranges.
11/13/2018 01:36 AMPosted by Romanajapan

Rating has nothing to do with his argument though, if he got a carried to 2k would that mean he is right?

11/12/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Magnificent
Racials don't make the match

Undead?? That racial has been crappy since fear breaks easy now.
Rating has nothing to do with his argument though, if he got a carried to 2k would that mean he is right?

but my <logs/rating/character sheet> is better therefore i'm more right! right?
11/13/2018 01:36 AMPosted by Romanajapan
11/13/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Starlørd

I know you're a newb but how could I wear rival title if I was 1.5cr?

edit* also have this season elite set equipped omegalul

I still need to git gud but this guy is just a trash can
Dark iron racial, human racial, shadowmeld, and oddly enough escape artist from gnome race was winning competitions in the tourney.

Alliance racials have always been more powerful than horde ones. With the exception being the blood elf silence. Which is gone. So yeah.