World of Hordecraft.

Battlegrounds
11/13/2018 01:20 AMPosted by Romanajapan
11/12/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Jdpp
I'd trade rocket jump for shadowmeld if you want.

I'd trade my rarely used shadowmeld with Orc Bloodlust, Tauren, Troll, Undead or Blood elf racials anyday of the week. Only class shadow meld seems OP at is Rogue since it acts like a 2nd vanish.

You can dodge full moon, chaos bolt, and Gpyro with shadowmeld mid flight. L2P.
11/13/2018 06:54 PMPosted by Heckindoggo

I'd trade my rarely used shadowmeld with Orc Bloodlust, Tauren, Troll, Undead or Blood elf racials anyday of the week. Only class shadow meld seems OP at is Rogue since it acts like a 2nd vanish.

You can dodge full moon, chaos bolt, and Gpyro with shadowmeld mid flight. L2P.
and certain stuns
Belf purge is still pretty good. Being silenced doesn't matter as much these days as you're probably stunned.
11/12/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Jdpp
I'd trade rocket jump for shadowmeld if you want.

If you rarely use SM, you're not as good as you think you are.
11/13/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Starlørd
L2p issue like always. 8/10 top 3s are alli. Tournament realm most team went alli, unless orc shaman. Gonna need u to reroll horde so u can stop embarrassing us nelfs...heard belfs are good for whining sh1tters

<-- Arena forums that way.

Actually, there's a serious issue here. Racials are reasonably balanced in 3s because that's what Blizzard balances for. But battlegrounds are very different from arenas. In particular, there are bigger fights in battlegrounds, so AOE racials are more powerful. Which racials are AOE again?
11/13/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Starlørd
11/13/2018 01:36 AMPosted by Romanajapan

"L2P" says a guy with 1500 rating LOL just wow

I know you're a newb but how could I wear rival title if I was 1.5cr?

edit* also have this season elite set equipped omegalul

I still need to git gud but this guy is just a trash can

umm that was 5 years ago and its not 8/10 its 4/10 ally i just looked
11/13/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Yarrow
11/13/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Starlørd
L2p issue like always. 8/10 top 3s are alli. Tournament realm most team went alli, unless orc shaman. Gonna need u to reroll horde so u can stop embarrassing us nelfs...heard belfs are good for whining sh1tters

Actually, there's a serious issue here. Racials are reasonably balanced in 3s because that's what Blizzard balances for. But battlegrounds are very different from arenas. In particular, there are bigger fights in battlegrounds, so AOE racials are more powerful. Which racials are AOE again?

That one where the lightforged draenei explode when they die. That's aoe at its finest.
11/13/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Ruffiaann
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I know you're a newb but how could I wear rival title if I was 1.5cr?

edit* also have this season elite set equipped omegalul

I still need to git gud but this guy is just a trash can

umm that was 5 years ago and its not 8/10 its 4/10 ally i just looked

Is this supposed to be a roast? Yeah, I did get rival for the first time 5 years ago. I also got rival:BFA season 1 last month and thats why I can equip the title right now. So now you know how season titles work ;)
11/13/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Arganoth
11/13/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Yarrow

That one where the lightforged draenei explode when they die. That's aoe at its finest.

So the good Horde racials just require creating a character; the good Alliance racials require a massive grind in old content.
idk if it matters for me to post as one of my alliance characters or horde characters, but honestly these "horde favoritism of racials" threads should just stop.

I have lost track of the nerfs to horde racials and such because alliance complain so much about EVERYTHING as a result forcing blizzard to act for petty reasons, I play alliance quite a lot and I do just fine on my night elf monk healer that tops healing charts in bgs and makes sure my team wins because if racials mattered that much id be outhealed by an orc monk using blood fury or a troll monk using berzerking, but that's just not the case.

besides, horde has lost zandalari warlocks while alliance gained kul tiran mages, you can stop thinking about "op racials" and focus on preparing for that kul tiran mage your faction has been demanding lol. (tbh I am bothered by no zandalari warlocks).

Anyway the point is racials are balanced plenty enough, think of an idea to promote more teamwork for every random group in every bg and then you will gain my support.
11/13/2018 10:44 PMPosted by Yarrow
the good Alliance racials require a massive grind in old content.

What? Human has a great racial, far better than Undead.
11/13/2018 11:59 PMPosted by Jugajr
the good Alliance racials require a massive grind in old content.

What? Human has a great racial, far better than Undead.

While I do not think Alliance Racials are as bad as mentioned the Human racial is not as great as it once was and as a result other ally races are played like Void Elf Dwarves etc instead. The nerf it received requiring it to share a much longer cd with the trinket made them more in line or less favored now.

EDIT I really really hate auto spell check
the Human racial is not as great as it once was and as a result other ally races are played like Void Elf Dwarves etc. The nerf it received requiring it to share a much longer cd with the trinket made them more in line or less favored now.

Good. My other favored race was Undead. Human was gutted but not near as bad as Undead.
So the good Horde racials just require creating a character; the good Alliance racials require a massive grind in old content.

Whine post!
11/13/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Arganoth

If you blew off content, sure. I had no intiention of playing them but I had them unlocked the first day. It was pretty organic if you kept up with content