374 MW Monk LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I’m a MW 374 Monk LF a new guild. I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M Uldir. The raid times I currently have aren’t working out for my work schedule and that’s my reason for leaving. I would like to join a progression guild that is looking to push mythics. Ideally looking for a Sunday/Monday or Monday/Wednesday raid group. I’m also open to realm transferring but wish to stay on the Horde side.

Thanks!

Closed: Trialing at the moment
Hey man, not sure if they days would work, but figure I'd try anyway!
Guild: Nightstalkers
Server:Emerald-Dream(US)-Horde
Raid days: Tues/Thurs/Sun
Times: 9-12:30 EST
Progression: 4/8M
Recruitment needs: A strong mage, a few ranged, BrM tank, and any exceptional player.
wowprogress.com: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Nightstalkers
Contacts: Rpz#11893
Application: http://forums.nightstalkersed.com/index.php

Nightstalkers is the oldest guild currently on Emerald-Dream US, with over 13 years of raiding under our belts. We are a CE minded guild, currently trying to acquire some quality players in order to fill out our roster. The raiders we allow into our team, are always strong, capable players. We’re constantly recruiting to keep our standard of progression high. With that being said, we have a laid back atmosphere, we take progression very seriously, but not at the expense of our raiders.

We look forward to having you app, and join our team. Please contact me with ANY questions!
Times work good, hop in discord if you like what you see. Link below :).

Server:Kel'Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)

Current Prog - 3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N, M Vectis 30%
- Full Repairs
- Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
- 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
- DPS Pots provided on some content

Immediate Openings
- Warlocks & other Ranged DPS
- Arms Warrior
- Any good quality players that can make raid schedule

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.
Hi Kuhja! I am currently looking to add a MW to our line up for progression. I noticed that you do prefer to stay on horde and it would be risky to faction change but i'd like to drop this in here if you have time :)

4/8M Stoic (DVA Team) - Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance
RaidTimes: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: 6pm-9pm PST (8pm-11pm CST)

Hi! I'm Pilloh, an officer of the Guild <Stoic> and representing the DVA Team, one of the two raid teams in our guild. We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild

About our DVA TEAM

We're a semi-hardcore raid team that is a great fit for players who are interested in mythic raiding, but may not have as much prior raiding experience. While we do raid three nights a week, we are willing to work with players whom may have busier schedules. Our raids are generally light-hearted and we balance the demands of mythic raiding with having fun.

Players are expected to maintain a solid knowledge of their class, come prepared to each raid with appropriate consumables and knowledge of the raid encounters, and be punctual. A positive attitude, good listening skills, and an ability to learn from mistakes are all qualities we look for in our raiders.

If you have any questions you can get into contact with the Raid Leader at lexitar#1545 or myself at pillow#11611

If you are interested in joining us or learning more you can check out our website at www.stoic.gg
If you change your mind on faction change, and we're willing to help cover that cost...

<Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server looking to recruit DPS and healers to build up our mythic group. Current progression is 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic Uldir. We value consistency and ability to come prepared over gear score and past experience. If you're willing to put in the work, we're willing to give you a chance.

Raid Group - Raid days are Sun 6-10pm, Mon 6:30-10:30 p.m.. Must be able to make both days consistently without exception.

Current Needs:
Ranged: Spriest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman, Lock, Mage
Melee: Rogue, Havoc DH, Ret
Healer: MW, Holy Pally

If you'd like a spot on a growing team, with proven success. Drop us an app.

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, and personable with a little humor. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are LGBT-friendly, and 18+ ( not budging on this). We are a guild that started from humble beginnings late in Mists of Pandaria and finished server first. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home. We run guild incentives to foster participation in everything from guild donations, Mythic + Dungeons, or Dungeon Achievements. We are also constantly running Mythic + for fun, gear, and challenges.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact myself or another officer in game or you can catch us on our website: missunderstood.enjin.com/

We are willing to pay for faction changes and server transfers for the right fit--thank you for reading!

Misshap
Guild Master of Missunderstood

Contacts:

Misshap - Guildmaster (Misshap#11205)
Mahler - Recruitment Officer (MahlersGhost#1837)
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Bump
Sargeras[H] 3/8M REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769568288#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run
Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Edited post to looking for raid times that are Sunday/Monday or Monday/Wednesday.