Constant Racial Changes

Arenas
Isn't this really just a money grab?

Every expac facials change and people jump from one side to another.

Wouldn't it balance PvP more if there were no facials in pvp?
Racials are a money grab. That’s another reason they keep coming out every couple of months so you’ll wanna change to the new one then bam here comes another cool race betcha wanna change your main to that now too don’t ya. Blizz knows how to make money they just forgot how to make a good game to keep making the money
11/12/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Yatogami
Blizz knows how to make money they just forgot how to make a good game to keep making the money

loooool if this ain't the truth
11/12/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Lilwetwipe
Wouldn't it balance PvP more if there were no facials in pvp?

I hope to god there arent facials in pvp.
Racials add very little flavor and are unequivocally bad for PvP by and large. They also are a great money grab from an increasingly greedy company. After seeing Diablo mobile, which from what I've seen looks like it took the EA pay-to-win model and sat under it salivating in lust, my hope for Blizz making productive changes to racials is virtually zero.
Hahahaha holy !@#$.

I'm not going to edit it. But seriously tho, fire mage drops facials left right and centre. I should know I nearly hit 1550.
11/12/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Saydar
Racials add very little flavor and are unequivocally bad for PvP by and large.

Can we just make every racial smeld. The most balanced and fun racial in the game. Melding fears kidneys leg sweeps etc was some of the most fun iv had in game.
Yea i went nelf for bfa and im never going back unless the make meld not drop combat. You know how many gpy meteors/chaos bolts/stuns ive lived through? Literally thousands. I love my nelf.

If i could make a horde nelf itd be awesome. Blizzard make it happen
Can't you just buy tokens with gold and use it as credit towards a race change?
His phone autocorrected the word racials into facials.

I bet I could guess your search history.