A Message to Cryptids Part 2

War Mode and World PvP
Hope you enjoyed the scenery of Dazar'Alor.... And the fall.

Especially the fall.
Y'all were like a slinky tumbling back down those steps.
It was quite the turning point with about 50 NPC's plus you guys. Boy that whole 2 hours sitting on top of Dazar'alor does wear you down. Not sure what wore me out more, that or slaughtering the QUOTE-counter attack-ENDQUOTE raid that you guys led on Xibala.

-phew- Sure glad something worked out for you guys.

11/12/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Wulfgari
Y'all were like a slinky tumbling back down those steps.

Pretty sure I killed you about 5 times when we were defending the top. We also went down to encourage you guys to come attack us (since you had spawn city going for ya'll) then, survived that, went back UP, killed all of you and decided to take a few minutes to relax.

10/10 will visit Dazar'alor again.
11/12/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Zenretsu
Pretty sure I killed you about 5 times when we were defending the top. We also went down to encourage you guys to come attack us (since you had spawn city going for ya'll) then, survived that, went back UP, killed all of you and decided to take a few minutes to relax.

Everyone loves a slinky! Go slinky go!
11/12/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Wulfgari

Who doesn't like slinky's? D:

Good fight though, looking forward to the next one.
Is it the stairs that made you salty ? I mean, they're good for cardio ! Should thank us instead.
11/12/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Erszebeth
Is it the stairs that made you salty ? I mean, they're good for cardio ! Should thank us instead.

Huh? No salt here? I thought we were just stating facts that happened tonight. Is that not what this post is about?
11/12/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Zenretsu

A slinky's what?
Or did you mean "slinkies"?
11/12/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Zenretsu

Obligatory animosity aside (For the Horde!), that was some of the most fun wpvp I've had in a long time.

GGs all around.

Alliance scum.
On a side note, I see you guys getting started out in the forums. A lot of us are fanatics about our factions but don't let that get to ya. I might oppose a lot of the nonsense said here, but truly fighting the Horde all over the map is quite enjoyable.

Win or lose, as long as lag doesn't murder us all, it's always fun.

We will see you out on the field of battle again.
King's Honor.
11/12/2018 09:44 PMPosted by Zenretsu
On a side note, I see you guys getting started out in the forums. A lot of us are fanatics about our factions but don't let that get to ya. I might oppose a lot of the nonsense said here, but truly fighting the Horde all over the map is quite enjoyable.

We will see you out on the field of battle again.
King's Honor.

It's all in good fun. Even taking jabs on the forums, at least for me.

Lok'tar Ogar.
11/12/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Zenretsu

Egon Spengler straightened his.
11/12/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Chingasos

Egon Spengler straightened his.

Nobody is perfect.
11/12/2018 09:44 PMPosted by Zenretsu

Yeah, but that's just the thing, though. When you have 80 people crammed into one tiny zone, all trying to do things at the same time, the lag is so bad, it's about 30 seconds between when I cast a spell and when it actually takes effect! I just don't get how you can find that fun, honestly, but to each their own I suppose.

Anyways, we're all WoW players here, it's mostly in good fun. Glory to the Sin'dorei!
The OP sounds like a guy that's bragging they scored a run at the end of the game without realizing they lost 30 to 1.
Oh I recognize some of these horde names in here. They’re the ones who ran up the stairs to rastakhan’s throne room and died, dotted up and jumped off to die, or died in the elevator shafts when Ruin Gaming came back to the city.
cryptids league and ruin gaming FALLING.

ruin gaming is JUST a menace like the cryptids league, FALL to your DEATH

lolololol
11/13/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Zapey
cryptids league and ruin gaming FALLING.

ruin gaming is JUST a menace like the cryptids league, FALL to your DEATH

lolololol

The only people I saw falling were horde corpses in the elevator shaft.
That was a lot of fun, lag sucks but it was pretty neat seeing all the people find creative ways to knock alliance off the top or trap them on elevator. GGs to everyone.
The one in Xibala last week was pretty fun!