Is 8.1 dropping today.

General Discussion
When do the new allies races unlock?
wait for it. Bang you get them in Feb. But first you have to be exalted in two fraction. one coming in next patch. One in present. it depends on what one you want. Plus a very long quest chain. That involves doing a raid. In not bad. But well take some time.
11/13/2018 03:50 AMPosted by Samurix
wait for it. Bang you get them in Feb. But first you have to be exalted in two fraction. one coming in next patch. One in present. it depends on what one you want. Plus a very long quest chain. That involves doing a raid. In not bad. But well take some time.

Thanks
8.1 officially drops on December 11.
The patch is in december, the raid in Jan or early Feb most likely along with the allied races at that point I imagine.
They've stated that the only requirements for Zandalari / Kul Tirans will be the Zandalari rep and Proudmoore Admiralty and the newest part of the war effort questline, so I can't imagine it'll take too long after patch hits for them to unlock.
11/13/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Kelzyr
They've stated that the only requirements for Zandalari / Kul Tirans will be the Zandalari rep and Proudmoore Admiralty and the newest part of the war effort questline, so I can't imagine it'll take too long after patch hits for them to unlock.

They add a new extra rep at Blizzcon on q and a. its with the new war front. But that quest line don't give rep for it. Big blow up that day. Still i hear it going to be easy to get.
The Allied Races are coming in patch 8.1.5 after the raid release. And requires you to finish the newest part of the War Campaign and be exalted with The Zandalari Empire or The Proudmoore Admiralty.
11/13/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Tiridan
The Allied Races are coming in patch 8.1.5 after the raid release. And requires you to finish the newest part of the War Campaign and be exalted with The Zandalari Empire or The Proudmoore Admiralty.

That's it?

No completed Zandalar questions, 7/7 done to unlock them?
11/13/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Samurix
They add a new extra rep at Blizzcon on q and a. its with the new war front. But that quest line don't give rep for it. Big blow up that day. Still i hear it going to be easy to get.

DIdn't see that one coming.....

8.0 the war stuff was rep locked to take more time. they'd need something for 8.1 for a twist. And a time gate...

At this point many are revered if not exalted at this point. Even nasty casuals like me. I am a cache away from honorable exalted on the horde. This char exalted 7th Saturday I think.

No
11/13/2018 05:19 AMPosted by Joeygiggles
<span class="truncated">...</span>

No

Opps they changed it. i was wrong. But did find this also/ Why?
To roll a Zandalari Troll on a server, you must already have a level 110 on that server.

You know what.. They can take their rep grinding and shove it someplace dank.. I'm getting really tired of 'rep grind for everything' mentality this current dev team has evolved into in regards to pretty much everything in this game. We've done the grinds, give us the races, give us our damn flying..
11/13/2018 05:46 AMPosted by Cyniel

You know what.. They can take their rep grinding and shove it someplace dank.. I'm getting really tired of 'rep grind for everything' mentality this current dev team has evolved into in regards to pretty much everything in this game. We've done the grinds, give us the races, give us our damn flying..

K bye. Rep grind will continue to be a thing. Also, if you aren't exalted with Proudmoore Admiralty or the Zandalari by then you probably don't deserve flying.
11/13/2018 05:06 AMPosted by Specular
11/13/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Tiridan

That's it?

Yes. But the new War Campaign will likely require you to defeat the final boss of the Battle of Dazar’alor in order to complete the War Campaign and unlock the new races. Let’s hope it’s not required because I really do not want to PUG any of those bosses.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

K bye. Rep grind will continue to be a thing. Also, if you aren't exalted with Proudmoore Admiralty or the Zandalari by then you probably don't deserve flying.
We didn't need rep grind before to play a new race and to fly.

Maybe the lack of ideas with flying in new content is what the DEVS can't figure out.

Its 2018, its time to evolve. They should be using flying in the new Expansions foir content.

And races should be open to all so that new and old players will want to join the game.

This Rep Grind for everything is a step backwards and they're using it on things that used not be rep grinds. Players see this for what it is and you cannot blame them for being ticked off.
Races are open to all who care to unlock them, and that is done through gameplay. I really don't see the problem with that, since it's how about everything else works.

The only element of Legion Pathfinder even slowing me down is the dungeons, and that is a self-imposed restriction I put on myself by only running with friends I know well enough to be comfortable with.

Argussian Reach rep is going slowly, I'll admit. I could have started it much sooner, on my first 110 toon, but prefered to create and level Tymmie here last year, instead, and nevermind my six months off from the game.

Void Elves will be there, when I finish. I am super-casual, and the content is accessible. Just because you prefer hand-outs for nothing does not mean other players aren't engaged by earning their accomplishments.

TL,DR: speak for yourself, I think it's fine.
11/13/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Tiridan
11/13/2018 05:06 AMPosted by Specular

That's it?

Yes. But the new War Campaign will likely require you to defeat the final boss of the Battle of Dazar’alor in order to complete the War Campaign and unlock the new races. Let’s hope it’s not required because I really do not want to PUG any of those bosses.

That's what lfr is for...
11/13/2018 05:46 AMPosted by Cyniel

It's always been this way with reputation grinding if you don't like the game leave.