detective pikachu

Movies, TV and Entertainment
movie looks legit god tier

i think this movie has the potential to spark a huge surge in pokemon's popularity with ryan reynolds and the level of CGI i can see from the trailer

also, is anyone getting let's go eevee/pikachu??? kind of on the fence about it....
Blizzards target audience right here.
I actually thought it looked like it’ll be an entertaining movie. Not going into it expecting inception but get the feeling it’s gonna be kinda like Ted & I’m fine with Ted.

Also funny they showed the trailer for it right when everyone’s using the shocked pikachu meme it’s like perfect timing
11/13/2018 05:20 AMPosted by Kïlljøÿ
Blizzards target audience right here.

okay dude im sorry i dont have enough hours in my workweek at NASA to be a male void elf with a pedo beard and every letter of my name being a special character
it looks incredible...Im a grown 26 yo man and it had me so pumped up yesterday...they finally made a live action pokemonz :D
I didn't know that Ryan would be voicing pikachu when I watched it and when I heard his voice I was oddly over excited xD

Super pumped for the movie.
11/13/2018 05:00 AMPosted by Stumblin
movie looks legit god tier

i think this movie has the potential to spark a huge surge in pokemon's popularity with ryan reynolds and the level of CGI i can see from the trailer

also, is anyone getting let's go eevee/pikachu??? kind of on the fence about it....

Just preordered it yesterday, and im super pumped to play it.

And if you’re still on the fence about it, the game was datamined to !@#$ yesterday, so here’s a link to that if you wanna check it out

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pokemon-lets-go-pikachu-and-lets-go-eevee-datamining-has-begun-potential-spoilers.80275/

Idk if you care for critic reviews, but so far ign/kotaku/eurogamer gave it an 8/10
When I first heard Ryan Reynolds would be in a detective pikachu movie I thought it was gonna be him as himself with a cgi pikachu and it would be like who framed roger rabbit but I was pleased to find out he’s actually the pikachu and theres tons of other Pokémon. I like that they didn’t just stick to generation 1 Pokémon I saw Greninja in the trailer there’s a lot of cool stuff they can do with this
11/13/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Juanislife
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pokemon-lets-go-pikachu-and-lets-go-eevee-datamining-has-begun-potential-spoilers.80275/

wow that actually makes me want to get the game a lot more now, didnt know eevee and pikachu got their own OP moves and the 10% scaling stats with friendship

also that solar beam buff jeez
11/13/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Stumblin
11/13/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Juanislife

wow that actually makes me want to get the game a lot more now, didnt know eevee and pikachu got their own OP moves and the 10% scaling stats with friendship

also that solar beam buff jeez

I think there isn’t gonna be weather in the game so no insta solar beams

It’s gonna be fun to play an updated rby battle meta
Lol that looked like garbage to me...
It looked absolute trash completely ruined the pikachu character no one wanted this weird !@#$ for the fist live action pokemon
lmao they moved ur thread