Timewalking BT Reliquary of Souls

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I am currently in the process of doing the insufferable experience of TW BT to get my DH Warglaive of Azzinoth transmog and after atleast 3 hours prior to getting to ROS we had hit a numerical block on the final head of the ROS that it did more damage then could be reasonably be healed.

In short the ROS and probably some other bits of BT especially the trash could do with a nerf to improve the playability and speed it can be done with. This raid is out so infrequently asking people to learn mechanics and execute against them with the requisite numbers is patently unreasonable.

Keep it reasoned and civil please.
11/13/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Berlinnetti
I am currently in the process of doing the insufferable experience of TW BT to get my DH Warglaive of Azzinoth transmog and after atleast 3 hours prior to getting to ROS we had hit a numerical block on the final head of the ROS that it did more damage then could be reasonably be healed.

In short the ROS and probably some other bits of BT especially the trash could do with a nerf to improve the playability and speed it can be done with. This raid is out so infrequently asking people to learn mechanics and execute against them with the requisite numbers is patently unreasonable.
I'm assuming that's an endorsement?
Had some raid wipes with 40 percent boss health in phase 3 after 11 minutes of combat. Cool story.
RoS is broken. Blizzard fix it.
Suffer well
Also, u get a pack of 1 suffering soul fragment and 2 hungering soul fragments every now and then when u're fighting the boss. I've watched some videos of the fight and no other group gets those.
when phase 3 it's impossible to kill him . damage its insane

F I X IT!!
overtuned! please fix as I dont want to wait 6 months for another chance at glaives
got it down to likr 45% in phase 3 with hero lol like wth blizzard!
Give it a couple days and then join a group starting at Illidan.
We downed it. Just try to find a small group of players that happen to have legendaries, including the MoP cape and WOD ring. My raid had more than 50% DHs and it’s not a bad comp to survive P1.
11/15/2018 02:30 AMPosted by Baalzebubb
We downed it. Just try to find a small group of players that happen to have legendaries, including the MoP cape and WOD ring. My raid had more than 50% DHs and it’s not a bad comp to survive P1.

So basically 15 DH's rotating Darkness over and over again and you too can beat ROS, game fixed. What's interesting is for a Timewalking event needing a class that wasn't there to beat it is required. If you can't beat ROS, you still need DH's to skip ROS.