Meet us halfway

Arenas
Can we get a Rings/Trinket vendor, just as a starter to possibly bringing vendors back or a way to target said pieces? On all my other characters I have a 360+ on use Primary Stat trinket, with a few toons having a 375-380 one. This warlock has not so much as received a Gladiator quality one at all in 267 total rated pvp games, of which have 151 been wins. I think my Ret got his 380 one in the first 50 games I played on him. I actually don't hate the conquest cap system as of now, yes I would rather have a vendor but its not breaking the game for me. But if we aren't going to get trinkets as rewards anytime this season, can we please be able to buy them?
You shouldn't even get gladiator level loot below gladiator.

Titanforging is stupid
11/13/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Bearheart

Titanforging is stupid

Yeah I’ve only qd maybe 3 or 4 weeks out of the season so I’ve got like 4 chest rewards and two of them were “challenger” pieces that titanforged to 390. Pretty crazy imo

Titanforging is stupid

Gladiator is any piece that's 340+ I didn't mean 385 lol

Edit: I have gotten tons of Aspirant 330 trinkets but i have Sigils on hand to make a 340 on use primary a 360 the problem is they must be gladiator quality, which starts at 340

Titanforging is stupid

yeah could you imagine the horror if everybody had the same level of gear and could fairly compete in this competitive game mode?

we can't have that

Titanforging is stupid

Titanforging is super fun and should so totally stay. I really enjoy it when I get a piece of gear that forges up to an ilvl way higher than what it was supposed to be. It's a great, exciting, and fun moment.

Wish I could aim for stuff with vendors though.
11/13/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Nazca

Titanforging is stupid

Titanforging is super fun and should so totally stay. I really enjoy it when I get a piece of gear that forges up to an ilvl way higher than what it was supposed to be. It's a great, exciting, and fun moment.

Wish I could aim for stuff with vendors though.

god i hope you're joking... it's so scary seeing everybody who lacks the experience in a competitive game trying to run WoW PVP into the ground