Wierd question

Druid
So I'm thinking of making an ally druid but cant figure out what race I should pick I prefer trolls over tauren on horde side but between worgs and NES would one at all be kinda similar to the troll playstyle and maybe ?
NEs are by far the most common druid race of all time. If u like being a wolf man/woman go worg.
Worgen is a really awkward race. How bizarre is it to transform into a wolf so you can shoot things with a bow or hit things with an axe?

And when you actually get to claw things you have to shape-shift into a cat or a bear.

Should have unique wolf forms for druids, and melee characters should get unarmed animations based on their weapon (1H vs. dual weild vs. 2H). Ranged classes look stupid, should remain in human form at all times. Fight me.
Night elf. No competition. Shadow meld into prowl. It's another reset. If you play feral at all. Super strong. Also can shadowmeld greater pyro, which is a huge problem these days, and chaos bolt ect ect.
11/13/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Xenpachi
Night elf. No competition. Shadow meld into prowl. It's another reset. If you play feral at all. Super strong. Also can shadowmeld greater pyro, which is a huge problem these days, and chaos bolt ect ect.

Pretty much what xenpachi is saying is that being a NE is the greatest advantage you will have for pvp especially. Since I only pvp because we are garbage right now in pve, shadowmeld is under used, do not ignore this and please slot it on ur bars and using this advice.