New Forums Tomorrow!

General Discussion
11/14/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Maleficious
Does this mean Post History will work again?

That was fixed a while back although post count will be reset tomorrow.
News! Thanks for posting!
So wait...did they remove that chinese government ripoff "Trust system"? I don't see it on the list of new features anymore. If so well done. Would've been rife with abuse and misuse.
I'm not sure how I'll feel about how it will look, but I like some of the listed features. Not to mention looking forward to having my post count reset. I kinda wish they'd go back to not showing it.

I was first dismayed that I'd never be Trust Level 3 because of forum moderation, then I realized IDC. What a relief.

: )
11/14/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Jamalia
I'm not sure how I'll feel about how it will look, but I like some of the listed features. Not to mention looking forward to having my post count reset. I kinda wish they'd go back to not showing it.

I was first dismayed that I'd never be Trust Level 3 because of forum moderation, then I realized IDC. What a relief.

: )

I wonder if the delay was to remove the Trust system. If so it was worth the wait.
11/14/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Macällän
I wonder if the delay was to remove the Trust system. If so it was worth the wait.

Oh. That went right over my head, even after wondering why my searches were coming up bad just now. lol.

We'll see.
Winter is coming....
11/14/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Honeypot
Winter is coming....

It's 19 F right now in southern Maine. The cold comes in Jan-Feb. Yes, it's coming.
11/14/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Jamalia
11/14/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Honeypot
Winter is coming....

It's 19 F right now in southern Maine. The cold comes in Jan-Feb. Yes, it's coming.

61 F Currently in Southern California.
11/14/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Anuket
Sure it is.

lol, right?
Wonder how many people and web sites have been saving blue txt and posts to reference when something that conflicts with prior statements comes up?

I have heard a few people say they are saving favorite posts and can copy ./ paste them when the need rises up.

We shall see I suppose.

wonder how many high post count folk have screen shot their post count to be able to throw that up since at some point the chosen favorites are supposed to be able to put such stuff into posts if I read right.
11/14/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Prizn
Tailored for mobile. *wink*

They didn't learn their lesson from the Diablo mobile release?
Oh my...that 'infinity scroll' is going to be a pain in some threads.
"The End is coming!!"
11/14/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Farhandl
Oh my...that 'infinity scroll' is going to be a pain in some threads.

I'm looking forward to infinitely scroll and real time update.
I wonder why it takes 8 hours to set it up. Just turn it off and on again.

Maybe someone more educated can tell us. I just like to smash things.
It's exciting!
11/14/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Yarrow
They didn't learn their lesson from the Diablo mobile release?

Almost every post you make, you're whining about something.
/sigh