Regarding broken specs

Arenas
Something Samiyam said on stream the other day in response to a question about people rerolling and always playing whats broken.

He said, "No one really has fun playing a spec thats bad"

Thought that was a good answer and good bit of perspective.
Deep thoughts
Here I am queing rdruid when I get time to play anyways
I do. I hate playing specs that are mainstream and always have. I enjoyed ele at the beginning of legion and once everyone else started playing it, I stopped.

I enjoy playing holy priest a lot more than I do discipline lol! Game has changed a lot though. I kinda wish FoTM rerollers didn’t exist but it’s just wow PvP atm
I enjoy sub because i feel like im doing something other than damage. I enjoyed(past tense)ww monk because it wasnt all about damage and uptime. Just not liking the class design for most classes in general. Its all either
A. Do as much damage as possible
B. Gimpy 1 shots
C. Broken mechanics and making the game as unfun as possible for the other player(boomie spriest/boomie dh)
i play dk cuz i like skulls
100% true, Windwalker monk was my favorite class until this expansion, between the class being terrible and being reworked to the point where it is boring as fk to play
11/14/2018 09:09 PMPosted by Myracle
I do. I hate playing specs that are mainstream and always have. I enjoyed ele at the beginning of legion and once everyone else started playing it, I stopped.

I enjoy playing holy priest a lot more than I do discipline lol! Game has changed a lot though. I kinda wish FoTM rerollers didn’t exist but it’s just wow PvP atm

The problem when your class is bad is that outplaying the other class doesn't matter most times.

Looking at demon hunters having 22 second dodge chance out of every 1 minute. Wtf is that.
Ya you can be bad and still have a lot of utility though. Which makes it fun.

Back in cata and wrath I used to make the most bizarre builds with the old talent trees that were probably terrible but they had niche things that made them fun like being bloated with a lot of utility.

One in particular was an enhance/rsham hybrid that could kite melee for days. It was bad, but very satisfying