Improve Mag'har racials.

General Discussion
We all know that Mag'har orcs are aesthetically the perfect race and maybe so that every single player doesn't become a Mag'har thus making the horde nothing but Mag'har they had to give them weak racial. But honestly that's not particularly fair.
Hmm...
LOOK! im a mag'har now, will you date me?
Our racials are seriously crap. I don't see a mag'har in sight in arenas right now but I see a green skin orc every time I blink an eye.. Give us the green skin orc racials.. aren't we suppose to be superior?
oh no guys, a horde race has bad racials. better buff it. we can't have that.
10/05/2018 04:09 PMPosted by Rokra
10/05/2018 04:08 PMPosted by Maizou
Lightforged want a word with you.

Lightforged racials are not as bad as Mag'har. But I will say for increased utility their blacksmith think should be able to be used to repair armor. Thus making it effective for non blacksmiths and useful to bring to a raid.
Lightforged have an aoe that doesn't scale well, and aoe that rewards you for sucking !@# in the game and dying, an anvil..woooo :/, and whats the other one? Bonus exp for demon kills? Yay? I guess? Oh and reduced holy damage, you know for all those raids that do holy damage or all the ret paladins that do holy dama...oh wait they do physical now.
10/07/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Ughash

BOOBS MAN THAT'S THE 2 THINGS YOU'RE MISSING!
10/05/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Maizou
10/05/2018 04:09 PMPosted by Rokra

Lightforged racials are not as bad as Mag'har. But I will say for increased utility their blacksmith think should be able to be used to repair armor. Thus making it effective for non blacksmiths and useful to bring to a raid.

Lightforged literally have to die to make use of one of their racials.

But you know, keep thinking they aren't worse than yours.

Lightforged's only racial they can actually use is a weak AoE nuke. Mag'har however, have 2 semi-useful racials.

That AoE nuke isn't that bad, I have yet to see it not work as an extra AoE when takign down mobs
10/05/2018 04:10 PMPosted by Harcal
Mag'har and Lightforged deserve some attention.

All Alliance racials suck. Horde getting one mediocre race won't hurt them any.
The Mag’har have the same power level of racials that all the Alliance races have. You’re just used to the OP Horde racials.
10/07/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Rokra
10/07/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Ughash

BOOBS MAN THAT'S THE 2 THINGS YOU'RE MISSING!
WHAT AM I MISSING NOW?!?! ILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR YOUR LOVE!!
Blizz needs to remove racials that give any sort of buff and just make it utility/fluff.
10/07/2018 10:21 AMPosted by Aziraal
Our racials are seriously crap. I don't see a mag'har in sight in arenas right now but I see a green skin orc every time I blink an eye.. Give us the green skin orc racials.. aren't we suppose to be superior?

Sorry mate you should have drank the kool-aid while you still could. As it turns out the green juice made the orcs physically stronger.
10/05/2018 04:08 PMPosted by Maizou
Lightforged want a word with you.

https://bloodmallet.com

Lightforged are one of the highest simming races in the game.