LF West Coast Guild BFA

Hyjal
Greetings.

I am looking for a heroic focused Horde guild on Hyjal, that runs content in the evenings, particularly Sunday thru Thursday 9-12 PST, 2 nights a week. I recently moved to Hawaii and my east coast guild called it quits, so I am looking for a west coast realm to permanently call home. (would be willing to faction/realm transfer for the right fit)

I have been playing since Vanilla, heroic experience in all xpacs minus MOP/WOD. Only 6/8 N in BFA. Im 43, retired Air Force, I have time to dedicate, I listen well and dont come with an elitist attitude or drama.

Just trying to find a good fit to enjoy the game.

You can post here or reach me here, BNet RyN#11287 or discord Odin#3720

Thanks!
[H[ {Endeavor} Needing to fill spots for our raid team and looking for players that want to progress through heroic raiding and move in to mythic. We are also looking for individuals that like to push mythic plus dungeon keys. If Interested in joining please contact:
Battle.Net - dequan#1936, Shmeagol#11794
Discord - natedigs#7851, Shmeagol#3307

Server: Hyjal - US
Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday - 8pm to 11pm pacific time

Tanks:
Full - But we are willing to open a spot for exceptional tanks.

Healers:
-Holy/Disc Priest
-Mistweaver Monk
-Resto Shaman

DPS:
-Arms Warrior
-Rogue
-Warlock
<LökTar> [H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting. We're looking for 6 DPS(Spriest, DK, Mage, Warrior specifically with a couple of spots for others) and 1 healer (Druid or Monk). Currently 7/8 H and 8/8N. We do our best to keep the guild drama free, so we do value personality as well as skill. Our raid times are Tue & Wed 7pm-10pm pst We are not a hardcore raiding guild however we are looking for raiders to put their best foot forward as we value everyone's time. If you're interested please fill out an Application at https://form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application or feel free to contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM) or Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM).

Requirements:
Raid awareness, can follow directions, 360ilvl, and drama free. If the ilvl is an issue you can join as casual until you meet the requirement to trial.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar